FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Devil May Cry

Monkeydog
I loves hack n' slash games(I play kike every Dynasty Warriors >.>)and DMC was the first PS2 game I saw in action in real life and the first PS2 game I have ever played/owned and I just love it.I never played 2 though i heard it was icky.
So the other day i picked up DMC3 hoping I could beat it...but hell no!!!I barely got past the first boss and the second one pwned me >.>
so the moral of the story is...does anyone else like DMC?
Kelcey
I've been waiting for dmc 3 to drop in price. I played the first one and enjoyed it quite a bit. I didn't touch the second one. DMC 3 is supposed to be one of the best games of the year even though it's pitifully difficult.
Monkeydog
Yeah i brought it back today and got Arc the Lad(cause the basterds at Blockbuster no longer carry Tales of Symphonia ;_;)but it was sooooo hard I almost beat the second boss in tricketer style(which rules BTW)but i didn't want to go down on Easy <.<
magic
its a cool game i cant afford it at the moment so i just hired it out number 3 is the best
Kelcey
[quote="Monkeydog"]Yeah i brought it back today and got Arc the Lad(cause the basterds at Blockbuster no longer carry Tales of Symphonia ;_;)but it was sooooo hard I almost beat the second boss in tricketer style(which rules BTW)but i didn't want to go down on Easy <.<[/quote]

really... tales is 20 bucks these days at least, haha. Good game too. I liked star ocean 3 more though.
Monkeydog
Yeah I've been meaning to buy it(but I usally never have 20 bucks >.>)
also Star Ocean 3 too >.>
dcshoes23
Devil may cry is really good. I loved it. Another good one which a lot of people say is the same as DMC but better is god of war. I got it and it was amazing. What do you guys think of it?

Thanks Very Happy
Kelcey
[quote="Monkeydog"]Yeah I've been meaning to buy it(but I usally never have 20 bucks >.>)
also Star Ocean 3 too >.>[/quote]

haha, so3 is 20 bucks too. both for under the price of a new game Smile
m_furquan36
My opinion about the game devil may cry is the purest form of the hack,n,slash genre of games. In my opinion the game is quite hellishly indulging. The deamons shud have been made more powerfull, but that game still has plenty of action to keep you entertained throughout the day.

The story is very intense and my friends sister thinks vergil is way toooooo sexy, seems the games getting on the mind of many innocent children of the world! Wink
ZeroX
i never played DMC1 but i have dmc3 and its great! beat normal mode in 2 weeks(i was bored and had nothing to do Razz )
cant wait till PS3 and DMC4 Twisted Evil
hong
I used to hear this game from one of my friends.

He likes this game of a lot and he is really a top player. He suggested me to have a try of it. But I have not tried yet for I do not like games in this style. Wink