FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

War Craft 3

4eignKid
omg. War Craft 3 is the best game ever! Wink
wonder when war craft 4 comes out ;D
kerryworkman
4eignKid wrote:
omg. War Craft 3 is the best game ever! Wink
wonder when war craft 4 comes out ;D

If it takes as long as war craft 3 to come out we are in for a really long wait. I would expect from their history that the next installment of starcraft will come out first.
David_Pardy
To my knowledge, the Warcraft story is being continued through World of Warcraft at the moment.

I think they'll be doing another expansion for WoW to continue the story.
iccang
I'm finish in this game. It's very fantastic games I think. I love this game.....
jeremyp
Starcraft II is the next big Blizzard release along with the next expansion pack for WoW. Warcraft IV is so far off that I wouldn't worry about seeing it in this life time.
David_Pardy
WoW is going to be their device for continuing the Warcraft story for a few more years at least.

Look how long Everquest and EQ2 have been around.
kerryworkman
jeremyp wrote:
Starcraft II is the next big Blizzard release along with the next expansion pack for WoW. Warcraft IV is so far off that I wouldn't worry about seeing it in this life time.

That is pretty much what I figured they would do. It is the same thing they did between the release of warcraft 2 and part 3. I don't mind, I actually really liked the starcraft game and am looking forward to seeing the new installation of it. As far as I am concerned you can't go wrong with a stragety rpg.

I like, world of warcraft and all, but it is not the same. Too much mmorpg not enough stragety. It takes up way too much time when you are into it. It is like comparing apples to orange. "Its not the same ballpark, its not even the same sport"
Ghost900
I did enjoy Warcraft 3 but I didn't like how you could have so few units but that was part of the strategy I guess.

I am exited for Starcraft II and I am also excited for the expansion for WOW.

With the way WOW is going and the money they are making from it I would assume they will continue that for some time so I wouldn't expect a Warcraft IV for awhile.
Nutteloos
From the definite success of Warcraft III, they may just release a strategy Warcraft game alongside WoW, perhaps following the same storyline World of Warcraft does?

I for one would love to see one, even though I play WoW too. I simply loved III.