FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Effective Pick-up LInes





hellnut
POst Out ur Effective Pickup Lines!!!!
PennyLane
These don't exist... I have never heard/read an effective pickup line. Maybe they work for other women, but for me it all sounds like you need to prove something...
loyal
I've never used this but i still like it:

Excuse me, do you have a map, because baby, i'm lost in your eyes.
blackheart
IMO, there's no such thing as an effective pick up line, in that really no matter which line you use the female is going to know that it's pickup line.

Where they work, is where men manage to make it all a bit of a joke. "We both know this is just a pick-up line to gauge wether you're interested, so if you think I'm worth a shot let's chat" kind of thing.

TBH, "what's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this" would work well enough on me. It's just a formality. Wink


(Although, if you've got something outrageous and you think she might be interested - use it. Make her laugh).
Tumbleweed
Those legs are fantastic......................... when do they open ?
FunDa
Laughing This could get interesting ...

Ladies, please tell us .. Would any of you fall for a good sweet pick up line ? have any of you ever fallen for a good pickup line ?

Please help the guys out here. Wink
SpellcasterDX
There is no such thing as effective pickup lines. Those are a failed attempt at being conversation starters. Everywhere I've heard that women/girls think pick-up lines are too cheesy and the don't like them.
Alaskacameradude
"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

Ok, that's more for a laugh than anything else.
ainieas
Effective pick up lines???? I don't think they exist. The stuff that you read all over are only for that use only - to read NOT TO USE!!

Better to be yourself and not pretend to be someone else and not try too hard. Works for me!
Coen
Alaskacameradude wrote:
"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

Ok, that's more for a laugh than anything else.

I love that one Laughing
I wouldn't really try it though. I don't think pick up lines work unless you want to have fun reading them.
thejam
A pick up line does not work alone. read the book "the game" about pick up artists. It looks a little weird, but its actually kind of fun to read.
nTonio
ainieas wrote:
Effective pick up lines???? I don't think they exist. The stuff that you read all over are only for that use only - to read NOT TO USE!!

Better to be yourself and not pretend to be someone else and not try too hard. Works for me!


Yeah, so if it so easy for U to say "be yourself" tell me please how to start conversation with totally unknown girl that u have just spotted on i.e. street, near bar/disco??

For most guys (me including it's not so easy)
Coen
Do you usually start a conversation with unknown girls? I usually just let them pass.
supjapscrapper
Hey man...The only thing I know for sure is the following...Girls don't like pick-up lines...they find it cheap and I guess they have the feeling if they respond to these then they are easy girls to fall down for you (I mean I see all the time in clubs and bars that many do fall for you if you keep buying expensive them drinks all night but I can't explain this, maybe most women have a second personality, and she's a gold-digger, I swear to you!). I also think that they don't want to make it too easy for men to get into conversation with them (I mean again apart from if you are very powerful, famous, rich or extremely handsome), they need a guy that shows them that he got some brains, originality, style and charm. Women look all time for men able to seduce them. And we most men, put women on a pedestal and are too afraid of them for that.
supjapscrapper
hellnut wrote:
POst Out ur Effective Pickup Lines!!!!
I'll tell you what, a guy who yknows how to use a sentence like: "Do you know know how much does an Ice bear weigh? she: no!, he: well, I'll tell you, enough to break the ice for sure Very Happy" will be successful in opening up a conversation... a guy who uses this sentence just as pick-up line .... well you know what her reaction would be...We call it "ihm den kalten Schulter zu zeigen" in germany Very Happy
MadeinIndia
Pick-up lines work with dumb sexed up girls....not intelligent girls Smile
RubySlasher
They're embarrassing.





.
Coen
I don't think I'd want a relationship with a girl that'd react to something as stupid as a pick up line.
tony
for what it's worth, I found these math-related pickup lines online.... Enjoy!

being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge

can i explore your mean value?

Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

i = when i am not with you

my love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function

You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.

What's your favorite linear transformation?

Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.

i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.

i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.

Come on baby, let's off to a decimal place i know of and i'll take you to the limit.

let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge

let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume

if i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.

your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.

my love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded

my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.

my love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.

you and i add up better than a riemann sum

i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you

you've got more curves than a triple integral

i wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

int[2x,x,10,13]?

i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

you fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus
nivre
someday things would go on our way...
xbcd
none, theres no such thing. unless ur on spring break but that don't count n e ways
Luciferdf2
The best pickup line is in your pants.
Insanity
I've found that "hello" works rather well.
ssthanapati
Insanity wrote:
I've found that "hello" works rather well.


Quite true!!! And i never seemed 2 me a great idea 2 use a pickup line. I wud rather go and introduce myself 2 her
Afaceinthematrix
I've never heard one that actually works... although I love saying them to girls that are friends, just as a joke. My favorite is one that I made up a few years ago (it's highly ridiculous).

Do you believe in practicing safe sex?

Hopefully they say, "Yes."

Then let's go practice!

It's never worked, but it's fun to say it to girls that are just your friend.
LostOverThere
"So...you're a girl...right?"

Strangely enough that never works. Tony has heaps of great ones!

Quote:
you've got more curves than a triple integral


That's great! Laughing
FunDa
tony wrote:
for what it's worth, I found these math-related pickup lines online.... Enjoy!
int[2x,x,10,13]?


huh ? But I like all the others Laughing

New Scientist even held a contest for this and published a list of the wiining entries. I'll dig up the old issues and see if I can find it. Some of them had me laughing for hours Wink
gr8inferno
never really used pick up lines, o wait ,, one time I was at the club I saw a girl coming out of the ladies room, first word came out of my mouth "so did you take a big crap?". needless to say that didn't work.
LostOverThere
gr8inferno wrote:
never really used pick up lines, o wait ,, one time I was at the club I saw a girl coming out of the ladies room, first word came out of my mouth "so did you take a big crap?". needless to say that didn't work.


Haha, that made me laugh! Did she laugh when hearing that? My guess is not.
Ghost Rider103
gr8inferno wrote:
never really used pick up lines, o wait ,, one time I was at the club I saw a girl coming out of the ladies room, first word came out of my mouth "so did you take a big crap?". needless to say that didn't work.


lmao, I'm curious, what did she say after that? That's good, had me laughing.

I don't really believe in these pick-up lines, you would just look like a fool in my opinion.
PennyLane
FunDa wrote:
Laughing This could get interesting ...

Ladies, please tell us .. Would any of you fall for a good sweet pick up line ? have any of you ever fallen for a good pickup line ?

Please help the guys out here. Wink


No way I would fall for something like that... I prefer a guy who makes me smile becaus what he says is really funny. Or a guy who can talk with me on a "high" level...
gr8inferno
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
lmao, I'm curious, what did she say after that? That's good, had me laughing.

I don't really believe in these pick-up lines, you would just look like a fool in my opinion.


well, it was one of those moment that you just want to hide. She didn't say anything she had this suprised look on her face for about 5 seconds and I turned around pretended to be mingling with other people. You can say that it was one of my embarassing moment.
Darkbrigader
My Fav Pickup line is "Hey my name is Dave, but you can call me Anytime"
deanhills
Think it depends on the situation. Perhaps it is at a party or a social place where people are flirting with one another. So maybe it will not be completely out of line there. Personally I try and catch their eyes and try and read them first. If it looks OK to take the plunge, come up with a hello and ask whether their drink needs topping up. Take it from there. I think most may be insulted by blatant pick-up lines. Not the right approach at all.
TVme
"I know you won't let me buy you a drink. So can I just give you the money?"
deanhills
TVme wrote:
"I know you won't let me buy you a drink. So can I just give you the money?"


Well, this one may just work, depending on a good sense of humour! May get her to laugh and that is usually a very good opening line Laughing
psycosquirrel
PennyLane wrote:
These don't exist... I have never heard/read an effective pickup line. Maybe they work for other women, but for me it all sounds like you need to prove something...


Amen to that.

There is no such thing as a "pick-up line" for any girl worth staying with. Maybe if you want to have a good time, do some naughty things, then never see each other again, you can use these. But, if you want someone to stay with forever, you have to take time, court them, and show them that you are the one who can make all their dreams come true.
deanhills
psycosquirrel wrote:
There is no such thing as a "pick-up line" for any girl worth staying with. Maybe if you want to have a good time, do some naughty things, then never see each other again, you can use these. But, if you want someone to stay with forever, you have to take time, court them, and show them that you are the one who can make all their dreams come true.


I would say this depends on the situation. A little flirting in the right relaxed atmosphere and a few laughs can be uplifting. But when it is done perhaps aggressively and inappropriately, I would agree it can be annoying. Guess the girl will then know how to handle it. Good old-fashioned "look that can kill" and looking him up and down will do it. Or just ignore him. Some ladies know how to make mincemeat out of guys like that in very neat and creative ways.
Tumbleweed
psycosquirrel wrote:

There is no such thing as a "pick-up line" for any girl worth staying with.


Shocked

Can I take the liberty of asking you a daft question ?
Entrepod
i tried 'are you free at 3am tonight...' didnt work.
leflauntique
take a piece of ice from your drink and smash it on the floor, make sure it is broken. and say " Now that the ice is broken can we have a conversation?"
tapina
I would never date a guy who uses a pick up line for me.

To me he sounds fake and uninteresting. The words were invented by someone and meant for that other someone's sweetheart. So it's like presenting me with a fake item and expecting me to pay the price of the real stuff. It's not gonna work.
Name_Pending
I dont like pickup lines. I think the biggest thing is to approach a girl confidently and be alot of fun. Avoid boring topics like the usual what do you do what are your hobbies blah blah. Every other guy that approaches her brings up that stuff and after awhile they get tired of it. Always approach a girl with a high energy level. Don't be quiet and ackward you want them to enjoy your company and want to get to know you better.
psycosquirrel
Tumbleweed wrote:
psycosquirrel wrote:

There is no such thing as a "pick-up line" for any girl worth staying with.


Shocked

Can I take the liberty of asking you a daft question ?


Yes.

Here's proof of what I said in my previous post:

tapina wrote:
I would never date a guy who uses a pick up line for me.

To me he sounds fake and uninteresting. The words were invented by someone and meant for that other someone's sweetheart. So it's like presenting me with a fake item and expecting me to pay the price of the real stuff. It's not gonna work.


Girls simply don't like pick-up lines. It is demeaning, and makes them feel objectified.
Tumbleweed
psycosquirrel wrote:
Tumbleweed wrote:
psycosquirrel wrote:

There is no such thing as a "pick-up line" for any girl worth staying with.


Shocked

Can I take the liberty of asking you a daft question ?


Yes.



Ok ,I will think of one Razz
tapina
On another note, people ahouls be original. A lot of times people limit their achivements by trying too hard to imitate others, instead of developing their own unique skills that will make them different, but interesting.
rightclickscott
Amateurs! You're going with the mildly amusing trying to be clever pick up lines. If watching endless hours of MadTV have taught me anything, it's that Funky Walker Dirty Talker has the real panty melters! Pick up lines are the foundation for bar dating! It doesn't matter if you're an independent partially feminist woman looking for love, because we all know that the one thing anyone really wants is to live out their primal instincts. But because we humans think too much, we are too cautious, and worry too much about making mistakes. Human beings are the only species that set up a system that denies primal instincts, and has screwed itself over by making pregnancy uneconomical. So, screw you, society! I say we live out our instincts! Go out to your local bar or dance club, use some amazingly sexational pick up lines, and start making babies to rebel against the system!

BTW: Anyone who actually listens to my advice is a stark-raving lunatic. However, I wholeheartedly encourage the idea of "do as I say, not as I do." I'm not gonna be having babies anytime soon. I can't afford it!
FunDa
Anybody watched the TV series "How I met Your Mother" ?


Here are a few.

"Have you met Ted ?" (Presuming your name is Ted, and your friend Barney says this line. But anyway Barney gets the girl)


"I'm Ted Mosby, ... architect" (with a certain confidence and a playful bond style gun with your hand)
AmeliaRose
SpellcasterDX wrote:
There is no such thing as effective pickup lines. Those are a failed attempt at being conversation starters. Everywhere I've heard that women/girls think pick-up lines are too cheesy and the don't like them.


Sorry But This Dude Does Neopet Graphics
YungGunz
"you must have a mirror in between you legs...because I can see myself in there"

That's got to be the lamest one I've ever heard.
Afaceinthematrix
Pick-up-lines only work on easy girls. I still like them because sometimes they're funny. So I never use them when trying to pick up a chick, I just use them when I'm joking around with one. Here's one that I came up with (it's pretty silly, but it's gotten a few laughs): Do you believe in practicing safe sex? Yes (that's the usual response). Alright then. Let's go and practice.
Aredon
"Why couldn't you be homeless so I could convince you to stay at my place?"
jsk02a
From the looks of it, I'm the only girl that thinks this, but...

YES! Pick up lines can be super effective!

More often than not they are super corny, but are a great way to break the ice! If you over embellish it, it's a great way to make a girl laugh and start up a conversation.

Even better, if you can be creative and witty, it's a great way to 'wow' a girl. I like unique and intelligent people. So, come up with something not too raunchy, something I haven't heard, and something that is pleasantly witty... and you'll have my attention.

So, here's one that I found rather adorable:
"I lost my teddy bear... will you sleep with me?"
jsk02a
leflauntique wrote:
take a piece of ice from your drink and smash it on the floor, make sure it is broken. and say " Now that the ice is broken can we have a conversation?"


Good one! Wink
jsk02a
tony wrote:
for what it's worth, I found these math-related pickup lines online.... Enjoy!

being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge

can i explore your mean value?

Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

i = when i am not with you

my love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function

You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.

What's your favorite linear transformation?

Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.

i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.

i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.

Come on baby, let's off to a decimal place i know of and i'll take you to the limit.

let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge

let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume

if i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.

your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.

my love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded

my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.

my love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.

you and i add up better than a riemann sum

i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you

you've got more curves than a triple integral

i wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

int[2x,x,10,13]?

i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

you fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus



Sorry for posting AGAIN, but I just wanted to say that these are wonderfully nerdy! If a guy said one of these to me, I'd be totally interested. Then again, you better know your math, because I might be compelled to sit down and 'nerdy talk'. LOL!
pikappaalpharu
"yo baby....do you do anal??"
Kaseas
Best line ever is:
*drumroll please* "Hey, what's up?"
RubySlasher
If I was a guy, my best pick-up line would be "MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE", only my pants would actually be on fire
patmay
It really doesn't matter that much what you are saying as long as you convey confidence and are authentic. Women like confident men. Don't overdo it though. Too much of it might be perceived being arrogant. Why authentic --- well. If you before you go out swallow a book with great pick up lines, you might risk scoring a girl - but if these lines are not you, what did you really score?
Chinmoy
pick-up lines, they dont really work. Try something innovative if you can, but the old ones are just irritants unless you are tom cruise of course!
Battle_Off
tony wrote:
for what it's worth, I found these math-related pickup lines online.... Enjoy!

being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge

can i explore your mean value?

Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

i = when i am not with you

my love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function

You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.

What's your favorite linear transformation?

Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.

i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.

i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.

Come on baby, let's off to a decimal place i know of and i'll take you to the limit.

let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge

let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume

if i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.

your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.

my love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded

my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.

my love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.

you and i add up better than a riemann sum

i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you

you've got more curves than a triple integral

i wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

int[2x,x,10,13]?

i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

you fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus


professor frink
professor frink
he makes you laugh
he makes you think
and the the thing with the glayven...

My pick up line thati heard of family guy (Quagmire)

Are you a parking Ticket, cause you.ve got fine all over you!
enricos
Reality check : a good looking woman has probably heard enough pick up lines.

The last thing you want to do is use a pick up line which will mentally put you in the same category as the men she has rejected.

With good looking woman you got to be the rebel thats the only way to get their attention.

If she is good looking don't go tell her she is good looking. Ignore her beauty and she will notice you. Its worked for me all the time.

Cheers
guitar22891
The only way to attract a girl that you like is by NOT using pickup lines. Be yourself and have character. Thats how you win a girl. But none the less here is a list of pickup lines I've heard:


Did you fart? Because you blew me away
You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there.
Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?
I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
Are you a magnet cuz im attracted to you
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.
I know its not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.
Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my
problems
"Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this
room?"
Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for
Christmas.
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.
I know I dont have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?
Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.
Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.
POOF! (What are u doing?) I'm here, where are your other two wishes?
I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!
Do you have the time? (she gives you the time) No, the time to write my number down .
Let's make like a fabric softener and snuggle.
Are you an interior decorator? When I saw you the room became beautiful.
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
Is that top felt? [No] Would you like it to be?
Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
Is your last name Gillete cause your the best a man can get.
Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.
You look life my first wife! (how many have you had?) none.
Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
I'm addicted to yes, and I'm allergic to no. So what's it gonna be?
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
Turn to the girl sitting next to you at the bar and say... "I'm not really this tall....I'm sitting on my wallet."
This is a test of the emergency pickup line service. Beeeeeeeeeep. If you had been any less beautiful, you would have just heard a bad pickup line.
If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away.
Do you mind if I hang out here until its safe back where I farted.
Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice.
I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but im as sweet as can be.
Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.
Are you an alien? because you just abducted my heart.
Did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
I hope there's a fireman around, cause you're smokin'!
If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
You've been a bad girl/boy. Go to my room.
If beauty were time, you'd be an eternity.
Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is really kickin'.
Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
Like the sheets on your bed I want cover you with love.
Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.
You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.
Are you an alien?, because you just abducted my heart.
What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.
I can tell your future, it is you giving me your number.
Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
Giant polar bear (What?) It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is....
Your so hot when i look at you I get a tan
I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you.
You look so sweet your givin me a toothache.
My love for you is like the universe...neverending!!
If looks could kill you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
You - "Did it hurt". The other person will naturally say "Did what hurt?", You - "When you fell from heaven."
Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.
Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
You say "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without using my lips." She says, "Bet's on." You kiss her then say, "I lost."
You got something on your chest: my eyes
Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.
I don't know if you're beautiful or not, I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.
What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home.
I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
Do you want to make millions? millions of babies!
The night is young, the moon is bright, and you are here with me tonight.
I wanna bag you like some groceries.
kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Janice????
Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only TEN I see
justtj
i think best thing is your body language...
Razz
walk up nicely, have the look..
and u wont need to speak Smile
let them do the job..
FunDa
guitar22891 wrote:


Did you fart? Because you blew me away



What ?
supernova1987a
just say, wow beautiful eyes, or wow you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. or something like that. speak your heart, keep respect. do not make mistakes. thats what i think. i have never tried this to anyone. haha. or maybe i have tried but cant keep up. since i cant find the type of girl that i want.
FunDa
Does that even work ?


Well, maybe they do work on some girls, but those are not my type Laughing
mk12327
tony wrote:
for what it's worth, I found these math-related pickup lines online.... Enjoy!

being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge

can i explore your mean value?

Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

i = when i am not with you

my love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function

You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.

What's your favorite linear transformation?

Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.

i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.

i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.

Come on baby, let's off to a decimal place i know of and i'll take you to the limit.

let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge

let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume

if i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.

your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.

my love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded

my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.

my love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.

you and i add up better than a riemann sum

i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you

you've got more curves than a triple integral

i wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

int[2x,x,10,13]?

i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

you fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus


These quotee are outrageously entertaining. Can't believe someone is so creative. Some are pretty cheesy as well... =X Back to the point, I also agree with most of the people here that pick-up lines don't work. For pick-up lines to work, they have to creative, original and unique. They are not to be re-used.
FunDa
I'd love to try these math lines.



Don't know about who it will workon .... Laughing
hangnhu
some of these are really funny, here my pick from the front page

loyal wrote:
I've never used this but i still like it:
Excuse me, do you have a map, because baby, i'm lost in your eyes.

I say, any girl would giggle at this, it a start and it cute, whether it would work depends on the situation and timing

Tumbleweed wrote:
Those legs are fantastic......................... when do they open ?

If she dont wack you with her purse, then she desperate, if shes laughting, then it good enough Very Happy

Alaskacameradude wrote:
"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"
Ok, that's more for a laugh than anything else.

this is adorable, off course chessy to the boot, but do walk by again

and yes, hello is find with us
aln_kpa
As others said before me: There's is no effective pick-up-line. The female would immediately send you away. I think the best strategy is to be friendly and to have a good opener. Smile and if she doesn't want to talk, don't act needy: Just go away.
Denvis
I don't think there is such things as an effective pick-up line but I did some web surfing and I found this one quite amusing.
Are you a parking ticket?
Huh? What?
Cause' you have fine written all over you.
mk12327
Seems like if a girl doesn't know the pickup line before, it can be original. Lol.. I think body language and confidence plays a part as well.. There was once i saw a video of a guy trying to pick up a girl using something he termed phone dumping. He gets his friend to give him a fake call and pretends to dump his girlfriend claiming to he found someone better and ask the girl for her name to use in the call.
Jamestf347
Well mine is ... "hi" : )
FunDa
Jamestf347 wrote:
Well mine is ... "hi" : )



That's mine too ! Laughing
Related topics
Battlefield 2 patch coming soon
Funny pickup lines
Guitar Pick
Rockman ZX Walkthrough
What is Philosophy to you?
Science Confirms Bible?
Windows is freer than Linux
pick up lines
Gender designations
Things only a Republican could believe
Lines in Images?
Best pick up lines!! share so that others will benifit!
[EQ] Mathematical Pick-up lines for Beginners
Pick Up Lines
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.