FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you a Naruto Fanaticz?

hellnut
Are u a fan of naruto?? then answer this:

1. What is the special ability used by a ninja to used thier skill?
2. How many hidden villages in total?
3. What/Who is the Ultimate ninja in one village.?
4. What is naruto's favorite ninja skill?
5. What is the name of Kiba's pet?
QrafTee
hellnut wrote:
Are u a fan of naruto?? then answer this:

1. What is the special ability used by a ninja to used thier skill?
2. How many hidden villages in total?
3. What/Who is the Ultimate ninja in one village.?
4. What is naruto's favorite ninja skill?
5. What is the name of Kiba's pet?

Your first question confuses me, but ninjas mold chakra to use ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu. Ninjutsu and genjutsu requires hand seals for the most part and summons require blood contracts.
Uh... I don't know how many villages, but there are 5 main hidden villages. There are minor ones like Sound and Waterfall, but I don't know all of those minor villages.
The five Kages are the strongest in the main hidden villages, the minor villages have lesser leaders (like the protector of the Hero Water from Waterfall, Orochimaru of Hidden Sound, and the Hoshikage from one of the anime-only villages)
Naruto's favorite skill is the rasengan. His most hated, but most used skill is Kage Bunshin no Jutsu which is Shadow Clones. He hates Clone skills because he used to suck at it so much as an academy student.
Kiba's pet is Akamaru.

By the way there are no "Naruto fans" I think they're called "Narutards" because that's what my friend calls me... She could be so heartless sometimes, but she's damn cute.
drowningworld
Ummmm i never got into Naruto dunno why.
dude_xyx
Well QrafTee had answered all perfectly nothing to add. Naruto has Chakra of nine tail demon fox and he can control it still the forth tail appear so his power is unstoppable when use in rightway.
hmfans
It was a decent anime.

I liked some of it.
votd
I'm watching this because I watched the first series, so it's like a tradition. I stopped enjoying Naruto after watching 150 episodes. I was sure that from episode 135 there were some fillers, but I hoped that they are going to end quickly (by the time I watched episode 150, episode 189 aired in Japan) but I read that the fillers are still airing and I got disappointed.

I officially stopped watching Naruto at episode 180+ where was the arc about Star Village or something. It was so boring that I was sleeping while watching it. So pathetic! And to think they are going to make another season of Naruto Shippuuden a filler again. Pierrot, do you even know that these fillers are just pathetic? They are really uncool, so please stop making them for us like a christmas presents. I know it's to longen the series, but please. I don't really care if it's 200 or 500 episodes just for the sake of watching those fillers.
carlokes
Hi there,

votd wrote:
I'm watching this because I watched the first series, so it's like a tradition. I stopped enjoying Naruto after watching 150 episodes. I was sure that from episode 135 there were some fillers, but I hoped that they are going to end quickly (by the time I watched episode 150, episode 189 aired in Japan) but I read that the fillers are still airing and I got disappointed.

I officially stopped watching Naruto at episode 180+ where was the arc about Star Village or something. It was so boring that I was sleeping while watching it. So pathetic! And to think they are going to make another season of Naruto Shippuuden a filler again. Pierrot, do you even know that these fillers are just pathetic? They are really uncool, so please stop making them for us like a christmas presents. I know it's to longen the series, but please. I don't really care if it's 200 or 500 episodes just for the sake of watching those fillers.

I cant agree more with you. I used to enjoy the show a lot, I used to find interesting the way each character has aunique story behind it and the enormous different abilities each ninja have but the huge filler just sucked from me everything that kept me watching the serie so, after the first episodes from Shippuden, I came to the conclusion i wasn't enjoying the show anymore so i dropped it.

Stay Cool.