FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ned help! very bad!

guitarcrazy087
Hey there. well, some of you have probably read the "New Idea" topic. Well, someone started a forum for the idea, and we need people to populate in and get it off the ground...

Soo...I'm asking you to look at it, and start posting, and giving suggestions to improve it and make it different from other forums.

Here's a link to a topic that says what the vision for the forum is so far: http://geeksrus.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,5.0.html

Please take a look and become part of the community, and part of a great project!

Thanks so much,

Joe Very Happy
flyfamilyguy
Way to advertise Partner! Hopefully, we can get some of the frihost geeks over there, and get some real interesting tutorials going huh?
nivinjoy
Hope to look out for more new ideas there at the forum..!! I am thinking of joining the forum soon...!!!
flyfamilyguy
nivinjoy wrote:
Hope to look out for more new ideas there at the forum..!! I am thinking of joining the forum soon...!!!

Thanks nivinjoy!
We sure need members. I figure thats all it will take, and eventually there will be enough of us to keep visiting and posting new, and interesting tutorials, help topics etc...

Please leave your suggestions with us. What is your specialty/main interest concerning web design? If it's not already a board catagory, or included as a child board, we would be happy to consider adding it to our quickly growing collection!

You see, Scripters Paradise is turning out to be not only a place that my partner and I wanted to use to attract knowlegable web designers to be included in the creation of our future website. It has morphed into a place where anyone with design knowledge, or the desire for design knowledge can go to give help, or get help.
I'm excited about it, and think it's pretty cool!

Hope to see you there!