FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Google search of your own Site





Possum
Hi

I see that the Frihost forums have a Google search field in the top right corner of the page.

How do you do this? ( I ask because there may be php code)

Do you need to let Google know your site map regularly when you add a page to make it search able..

Cheers Possum...
imagefree
Sitemap is not a requrement.


THere is no PHP script required for this search box, just logon to your Adsense Account and click on Adsense for Search and you will be taken to a page to customize and get the code of Google Search Box for your site.


The code will be pure HTML.
swizzy
Even adsense is not required if you dont have a adsense account... Google Custom Search will solve your problems
rvec
swizzy wrote:
Even adsense is not required if you dont have a adsense account... Google Custom Search will solve your problems

and the link for this:
http://www.google.com/coop/cse/

I think you don't make any money out of it (this is a free webhost after all Razz ). Then you can have the ad-free one.
nivinjoy
rvec wrote:

I think you don't make any money out of it (this is a free webhost after all Razz ). Then you can have the ad-free one.



I didn't get it...?? Do you mean that by inserting Google search through your Adsense account,you can earn money each time some one uses the search option...?? If i am wrong please correct me...!!

Laughing Cool Laughing
rvec
if you use the search only (not via adsense) it's ad-free for non-profit sites. If you use it over adsense you'll always have ads and you get $$ if users click on them just like the normal adsense ads.
nivinjoy
rvec wrote:
if you use the search only (not via adsense) it's ad-free for non-profit sites. If you use it over adsense you'll always have ads and you get $$ if users click on them just like the normal adsense ads.


Oh it's like that...Thank you for replying...!!!
Related topics
Google banned my site!!
How to make your website appear 1st on Google Search ?
Google Search Feature
Suggestion for the Google search box
Google search
how can i see my website on google search
Problem opening Google from my site
Google Search bar Location
How to track the queries data from the google search box?
Submitting To Google Search Engine In Country Specific
how to write sitemap
Google search oddity
help me with results of google search
Can .tk domain be made into Google Search
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Scripting -> Html, CSS and Javascript

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.