FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Deanmc
I know asking frihost about the account handling time thingy is illegal. But PLEASE HELP me out. I have applied for an account and I'm in quite a hurry. Please can you at least tell me how many more accounts are to be handled currently.
silverdown
Info you seek is this topic..

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-8851.html
Deanmc
Ok I'll be patient.
shkhanal
I was in similar hurry. I completed all their required conditions. Then requested for two times. First time they say that they need longer posts (as far as I remember none of my posts were too short) and on the second time they asked me a lot of questions (for what purpose you'll use the hosting, will you publish static contents only, will you use images or not, will you allow download or not and ........ lots) then I thought that requesting hosting here is not as much needy as posting on the board. The board is best. I liked this board a lot and left the wish to host my site. Any way keep it up. I don't doubt that they wont let you host your site here.
mOrpheuS
shkhanal wrote:
I was in similar hurry. I completed all their required conditions. Then requested for two times. First time they say that they need longer posts (as far as I remember none of my posts were too short) and on the second time they asked me a lot of questions (for what purpose you'll use the hosting, will you publish static contents only, will you use images or not, will you allow download or not and ........ lots) then I thought that requesting hosting here is not as much needy as posting on the board. The board is best. I liked this board a lot and left the wish to host my site. Any way keep it up. I don't doubt that they wont let you host your site here.

Copy-pasted articles (even if miles long) don't qualify as good posts.
We expect a little more than a bunch of keywords like "Computer Officer, Computer Engineer, Computer Operator" for your site description.

This thread is more than a month old.
Original poster has received hosting quite some time back.

I'm sorry if it didn't work out for you.

-close-