FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love at first kiss, love at first sight.

Do you believe this?
Love at first sight.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Love with first kiss
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
neither
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
BOTH
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Srs2388
Do you believe in this?
love at first sight... you see someone and you automatically fall in love with them?...
Do you believe that you can kiss someone and the first time you kiss them that you love them, with all your heart and you know it is meant to be?
I never really believed this until I got with the girl I am now with.
I fell in love with her soon as i set eyes on her... I fell even more in love when i kissed her for the first time. I have thought I loved before i was with someone for three years and the love I have for my girlfriend now beats anything i have ever felt before.
I just know that she is the one Smile
have any of you ever had an experience like this?
ever love someone with the first kiss?
ever love someone the first time your eyes met theirs?
well share your story =)
Coen
You can fall in love with someone at the first kiss. However, I imagine that you're already feeling something for the person you're kissing if you fall in love because of the kiss. I also believe in love at first sight but I don't believe in meant to be's. I like to think I have the power to change my fate or relationship Smile.
blackheart
I'd imagine that either are possible, how-ever I don't think they're likely.

I'd like to think that attraction at first sight -> interest at first conversation -> realisation/development of love early in the relationship is relatively common, but I can't see how you could love and care for someone's fundamental well being from the literal first second you see them.

And love at first kiss is a tricky one to generalise, as some peoples' first kiss will be within hours of meeting, others' on the first date, others' a little while into the relationship. I'd think that the kiss would be more indicative of a growing affection, than a catalyst for such a strong and in-depth emotion as love.

=> Jess
supjapscrapper
blackheart wrote:
I'd imagine that either are possible, how-ever I don't think they're likely.

I'd like to think that attraction at first sight -> interest at first conversation -> realisation/development of love early in the relationship is relatively common, but I can't see how you could love and care for someone's fundamental well being from the literal first second you see them.

Totally agree with this! love at first sight is very unlikely. My own conception is that some people feel a string attraction to other people, because the aura of these people has this effect in them. After talking and seeing if they are on the same wave, these feelings might grow very strongly and rapidly. and if everything goes well and the relationship doesn't break, people involved think that they were having these feelings from the start. =0> conclusion: they tell everybody it was love on first sight or kiss or whatever. I absolutely do not belive in such things.
RubySlasher
Humans attract easily. I'm sure it happens all the time.
James_Hicks
It's called Lust at first sight. They might not be that much different but love is a more soulful experience. It's not her soul that you sense. It's the pheromones and possibly she's going through her menstrual cycle. I know these things. I fall in lust everyday with many different women. It's not love because I don't know them enough. Could be a high maintenance drama queen when you get her home.
TrueFact
I believe in attraction at first sight... not love...or what James_Hicks called lust.
You may get attracted to girl/man from the first sight due to several things like beauty, sadness or even a lovely laugh. Things may develop if you initiate a conversation between you two. If things develop to a successful relation we call it 'Love from first sight' while it wasn't it litterally.
nivinjoy
More than Love at first kiss i believe in Love at first sight..!! It is a common thing i believe to happen that to feel love to some one at the first sight itself...!!!