FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ello poppet

Ireon
Hi, I'm Ireon and thank you for welcoming me to the site, I guess. For the '08 election I'm all for Obama. I think this is a HUGE community and I can't even find the right forum because there are so many. It gets confusing. Since I'm new, I want you all to know that i really disapprove of the deterioration of the ecosystem through the neglect and abuse of humanity. We are one day going to kill ourselves. And what for? So a few people can live in luxury while others live in poverty. So, not only is the world dying, our economy sucks. That's my opinion, anyway.
nivinjoy
Ireon wrote:
I think this is a HUGE community and I can't even find the right forum because there are so many. It gets confusing.

You may use the Search option for finding the suitable forums and posts...

Ireon wrote:
Since I'm new, I want you all to know that i really disapprove of the deterioration of the ecosystem through the neglect and abuse of humanity. We are one day going to kill ourselves. And what for? So a few people can live in luxury while others live in poverty. So, not only is the world dying, our economy sucks. That's my opinion, anyway.

So you are a ecosystem lover...Happy to know that you are against thehuman activities that deteriorate the balance of ecosystem...

Anyways a warm welcome to the Frihost community....I know you are really gonna enjoy all the forums...(Once you find the right ones...!! Laughing Laughing )....

Anyways keep browsing through all the forums and keep on posting more and more...!! Hope to see you soon at other forums...

Have a nice stay...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
Ghost Rider103
Welcome to the forum, hopefully you can enjoy the community. Yes, this community is very big, and a good one at that.

Hope to see you stick around.
Idoru
Welcome, Ireon!

Nice avatar, but I can't see how it goes together with Obama...? Laughing
Anyhow, you make some nice points about the human-kind and I think you can find and start quite a few discussions
here at frihost. You're correct that there are lot's of topics here, but as you've been guided to it's not hard to find your
nich and keep updated. Hope to see more.
medievalman26
Welcome, I hope you enjoy our community here Ireon. I hope that you like our community here.
zellfaze
Hoy Ireon, its about time you joined. If you need any help you know where to find me. So what exactly do you plan to use Frih for, you never did tell me?