FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Would anyone be interested in collaborating online?





KatanaSky
I've been wanting to take on a collaborating project but I just can't seem to find anyone willing to work with a wannabe musician like myself lol Laughing

...I'm not exactly new to the guitar but... I definitely have a long way to go and I just want to try something new. If anyone is interested please respond to this thread or reply via PM. Wink

If you want an idea of the little bit I know you can check out my soundclick page.

Thanks!
kicy
TOC:
Long borrowing explanation on practicing - Paragraph One
Short and sweet comment - Paragraph Two
[I don't know why I wrote this TOC..lol]

To be a good musician(or anything) you need to practice(also listen closely to other songs), which you do the idea . On the other hand, you only have one song that uses the guitar! try to add to that and you will probably have people that will collab with you. I'm not much of a collab person since my interests changes(more like cycles) almost weekly, but if I saw a lot of songs I would feel more confident.

but then again your probably doing this just for fun. Though I would like to see at least one more song.
KatanaSky
kicy wrote:
TOC:
Long borrowing explanation on practicing - Paragraph One
Short and sweet comment - Paragraph Two
[I don't know why I wrote this TOC..lol]

To be a good musician(or anything) you need to practice(also listen closely to other songs), which you do the idea . On the other hand, you only have one song that uses the guitar! try to add to that and you will probably have people that will collab with you. I'm not much of a collab person since my interests changes(more like cycles) almost weekly, but if I saw a lot of songs I would feel more confident.

but then again your probably doing this just for fun. Though I would like to see at least one more song.


Good point - will definitely take that into consideration, thanks! ;D

Right now I'm mostly trying covers, but I'm definitely going to try and come with up with another original ...it's just nothing has really come together yet.
David_Pardy
I would help you out, but my recording facilities are an old laptop and a set of headphones.

I play drums, btw.
rightclickscott
I'm actually always looking for new talent for my site when it relaunches. I'll send you a PM when I get home.
KatanaSky
David_Pardy wrote:
I would help you out, but my recording facilities are an old laptop and a set of headphones.

I play drums, btw.


Hey that's cool, maybe we can work something out Smile

rightclickscott wrote:
I'm actually always looking for new talent for my site when it relaunches. I'll send you a PM when I get home.


Sounds good Wink
Related topics
I Am ddukki, Hear Me ... Quack?
the matrix online - review and pictures
Traffic Giant
Game making - anyone interested?
Anyone interested for a programmer???
Anyone interested in swapping magic tricks
Is anyone interested in theatre arts? favourite musical?
webgame about gangs. anyone interested in making icons?
Online web-based strategy game - anyone interested?
Anyone Interested In Creating A Joomla Theme?
Online Poker
Making Friends Online
Does anyone here trade online?
Anyone interested in doing an on-line course?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Music

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.