FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Apprentice

Should Shazia have been Fired
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - it should have been Jennifer
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No - it should have been Lucinda
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

j_f_k
The 4th series has started where 16 young bright eyed bushy tailed people vie for a chance to work for some dude called Syrallen Sugar and his 2 waxworks assistants.

All these people seem to want to bust a gut to work for the guy, however, seeing how he treats them, personally, I think I'd rather have a job mopping up sick in shoreditch on saturday nights.

I don;t know why I like the show, the tasks are uninteresting, I think the appeal is the argy bargy at the end as you watch 16 people turn on each other, knife each otehr in the back etc - a bit like the morbid fascination of Lord of the Flies or big bro.

Anyway the first person they got rid of was some chap called Nicholas de-poncy-hyphenated-name who definately should stick to posh arty shows and was the most out of place person on the show without a doubt. In the post interview with Adrian chiles, the audience were almost unanimous in agreeing he should go.

Compare and contract to this week where the indian bird Shazia Wahab went and almost unanimous agreement that she
shouldn't have gone, primarily because, although she was poor in the boardroom, it should have been obvious to blind freddie who the insane idiot of the pack was that day. I have a sneaking suspicious that Syrallen was under pressure from the producers to keep the nutter because she'll make good television in the coming weeks - who knows we may even see a murder or at least a GBH .
jeremyp
j_f_k wrote:

Anyway the first person they got rid of was some chap called Nicholas de-poncy-hyphenated-name who definately should stick to posh arty shows and was the most out of place person on the show without a doubt. In the post interview with Adrian chiles, the audience were almost unanimous in agreeing he should go.

I'm a bit peed off that Lord Nicholas Upperclass-Twit was given the boot because I think he would have made good television too, but on balance he deserved to be fired.

Quote:
Compare and contract to this week where the indian bird Shazia Wahab went and almost unanimous agreement that she
shouldn't have gone, primarily because, although she was poor in the boardroom, it should have been obvious to blind freddie who the insane idiot of the pack was that day. I have a sneaking suspicious that Syrallen was under pressure from the producers to keep the nutter because she'll make good television in the coming weeks - who knows we may even see a murder or at least a GBH .

It has been pointed out, that on the girls team Shazia was the only person demonstrating any organisational skills. It'll be fun watching them implode as a result of her firing. Or if the boys lose it will be a spectacular train wreck to be worse than the shower that is the girls.

As for Jenny, if she worked in my company and pulled a stunt like she did against the blond girl who she reduced to tears, she'd be fired as soon as I could figure out how to do it legally. She's a monster.