FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In search for a MMORPG!

Gushe
Hellow All! Smile

I'm on sort of quest; seaching a new MMORPG Game to play, since I'm sort of bored lately and MMORPG's are my Favourite games. (By far!)

I have played before:
- Knight Online
- Kal Online
- Conquer Online
- ROSE Online (Ruff ROSE Private Servers)
- WoW (Got 3 months from a friend..)

And I'm looking for something in that direction. Smile

On this site are a lot of MMO's shown:
[hide]
Code:
http://www.freemmorpglist.com/
[/hide]

Ones that already looked good to me are:
- Shaiya
- Perfect World
- Last Chaos
And Loads of others.. It's just hard too to choose!

So has anyone here already played on of those; or another similar one and had good experiences with it?
Let me (and lots of others!) know it! Smile
[ Since I do not wan't to try them all out; I'm Belgian and we do have data limits.. Sad]

Thanx in Advance Fellow Frihosters!! Smile
~ GuShe.
bogger
I'm told that Lord of The rings online is good, I'm not the final say on this though, being an RTS bitch mostly Razz
Keran
You can try Guild Wars which is basically cool for PvP action (though I don't like it).

I'm really looking forward to Age of Conan: Hyborian adventures. It is an MMO, like WoW, where you pay for every month of play. It's suppoused to be very innovative when it comes down to combat. They say that in this game, the skill of the player will actually matter, unlike in other MMOs where only the more time you play matters.
Quote:

This system gives you control over your attacks in real-time, and requires aiming, planning, and coordination, rather than clicking auto-attack and walk away.

You can read more about it as well as about other features here http://www.ageofconan.com/ since it's hard to explain it all.

I guess it will be worth waiting for ;>
Gushe
I'm really more into the f2p games. Smile

I have GuilWars here at home but I'm not really liking it that much.. Rolling Eyes

Thanx for Reply already Guys!
Keep em coming. Wink

Greetz;
~ GuShe.
Seiji
Well I see that you have Perfect World on your list and I played that, it has good graphics but when you get bored with an MMO your just going to get bored with another because there usually just grinding. I suggest you play something like Jade Empire: Special Edition for the PC, its an single player rpg, and is the first game I started after useless grinding on Scions of Fate.

If you must play an MMO, I would try Archlord or even Scions of Fate (its really fun at first but after awhile you notice that all there is to do is grind!)
Gushe
Now that's the sort of reactions I'd like! Very Happy

Thanx for the Info! I might eventually try it out and let you know. Wink

Greetz;
~ GuShe
jtayl153
An MMORPG, theres lots out there, Lord of the Rings is good, but expensive, just STAY AWAY from World of Warcraft and RUNESCAPE Smile
Vladalf
You can go to MMORPG.com and look there. It's a nice place with mature people. Allot of news everyday. I tried allmost all games at the game list there and, sincerely: I didn't find anything good. Just commercial games with P2P subscriptions are good for me. The rest are anime with allot of grinding, funky asia sounds, click to move systems and they have the community full of kids that can't spell right and that spam the chat. And character costumization sucks aswell there: they make like 3 retarded anime haircuts and a few colors for the hair.

I'm looking forward for a few mmorpg's wich I found on mmorpg.com, not free tough.

-Vladalf
Liques
Trhy Ultima Online

lol this game is almost older than me Very Happy
Masacchi
Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) is the only one I play. xD; It's based on a Chinese game, and the characters are modeled anime-style. You can have sub-classes along with your main class, one of the highlights of that game for me. x] It was in closed beta in November, and they opened it to open Beta around.. December or January? Not too sure. The only thing I don't like about the game is the way the way the frames work, since it can be difficult to see sometimes. <.< I haven't played any of the other games listed, so I'm not sure if it's something you'd like or not.
Gushe
Well, a friend of mine asked me to play Kall Online with him yet another time. Smile
but not for leveling, Kall Online has like lots of the other games a Shop system and we're just going to make as much money as possible on Low-Level characters. (Both an Archer)

Since Merchanting and making Money is the thing I like the most about Games. Very Happy

Though, I'd still like comments about MMORPG's here! Smile Nowing too much can't be bad. ;P

Greetz;
~ GuShe.
drowningworld
Gushe wrote:
Hellow All! Smile

I'm on sort of quest; seaching a new MMORPG Game to play, since I'm sort of bored lately and MMORPG's are my Favourite games. (By far!)

I have played before:
- Knight Online
- Kal Online
- Conquer Online
- ROSE Online (Ruff ROSE Private Servers)
- WoW (Got 3 months from a friend..)

And I'm looking for something in that direction. Smile

On this site are a lot of MMO's shown:
[hide]
Code:
http://www.freemmorpglist.com/
[/hide]

Ones that already looked good to me are:
- Shaiya
- Perfect World
- Last Chaos
And Loads of others.. It's just hard too to choose!

So has anyone here already played on of those; or another similar one and had good experiences with it?
Let me (and lots of others!) know it! Smile
[ Since I do not wan't to try them all out; I'm Belgian and we do have data limits.. Sad]

Thanx in Advance Fellow Frihosters!! Smile
~ GuShe.

You could try endless-online but then again its isometric 2d and pixeled if you ever do get into endless try joining the remake here there forums http://eoinfo.no-ip.org:8080/forum/index.php
ZeroXD
Since everyone is giving suggestions for MMOs. Maybe someone could help me find one. Currently I really want to find a MMO that has to do with Zombies versus Humans and stuff. Anyone heard of one that's actually released?
oskuro
I recommend you WOW.

Its a great game, and you will enjoy it a lot.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/572/572070p1.html
FlyingYouri
GunZ The Duel is a cool MMORPG game. Here is the site: http://gunz.ijji.com/ Wink .
gtoroap
Well, this game is recommended to the spanish community. The game is DOFUS and you can download from www.dofus.com/es/ . Also has an english version in www.dofus.com. Good luck!
deadbeat136
last chaos is a good game umm try look at
aeriagames.com
gpatato.com
and acclaim.com