FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

photoshopping contest???

Motoracer380
i made this

gonzo
the font is too difficult to read
golles
I agree with gonzo,
It does rock Smile
warriordude
i made this art

or this one
GiLaD
Motoracer380, your sign is too empty, the font is hard to read & you should add a border.
Stiv_
i can read the font easily but many not so english spoken ppl wudnt, and its a bit blank.
saiyeek
Motoracer380 wrote:
i made this

hey what is this ???? You like red color a lot or what. your creation is using white, red and black color thats not always impressing. I personally do't like red color and the way you used it really pis**d me off. Hey i don't mean to offend you.
I know you had worked hard, and its praise worthy. Go on with it and try use high opacity in your font.
thanks
mckenneth
ok... so I'm new to this designin world... but heres my latest work....

I've taken this picture while eatin at a vietnamese resto... and i thought i culd do sumthin to it... (

*ORIGiNAL
me takin the pic... friends posing...

*EDiTED
edited versionn...

*LaYoUT
my friend actually asked me to make it a weblayout.. so yheaa.. I turned it to a web template....
Wink
mckenneth
saiyeekk.... i know U hate read... appologize for my work.. (its in read) coz ma friends want it to be lyk that!... Cool
mckenneth
and yeahh.. heres my latest vector art... =) thats me in vector version... it took me about 2 days... to finish... WWahhhaa Shocked

marocsite
it are beutifull pictiures of you Smile
kany
warriordude What the heck is that you made, Seems like some crap to me Surprised
mckenneth
kany wrote:
warriordude What the heck is that you made, Seems like some crap to me Surprised

it;ll be more niced if U add more stuff.. or apply more filtering... or more style..it looks a bit plain
eugenioclrc
hey, you have to visit www.wroth1000.com there are phoshop contest everyday!!! and a lot of fun and weird pictures...
also you should visit www.pixel2life.com , there are a lot of tutorials for photoshop in that web!

Greetings!
llsanderll
you need some more practise Embarassed
omeration
how's my sig?

im entering that
xoxmeholly
Motoracer380 wrote:
i made this

While this isn't my style (I'm more into pink & puppy dogs...Very Happy) I think that it's very impressive. I like the texture into the background. You really can't read the text, but it's still really good. It has that vibe from it. I can tell you spent a lot of time on it, and I think that it shows. I don't know what it's for, but it gets the job done.
Blaster
I just like that it is motorcross Very Happy Very Happy
I like the look and the font really speacks out. The image looks really nice.

@xoxmeholly i will take it you are a girl Arrow
Quote:
(I'm more into pink & puppy dogs...Very Happy)