FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Im Moving!

mattyj
Me and my family are moving Smile

Im currently working as a Lab Technician at a dairy, which involves working shift work (mostly night shift Sad) and also working weekends. I have been there for 3.5 years, and was really starting to wear me down. Its also a pain as we work rotating shifts, which means i cant play any team sport, because we dont ever know which nights we will have off!

Anyway, i starting applying for new jobs, coz, like i said, i was really getting sick of it. SO i apply for a few and within a week, i had 4 phone calls for interviews! Was quite surprised to say the least

The first one went no where, and 2 i didnt go too, as i had a good feeling i had the 2nd interview i attended

To make a long story short, i did get it, i am now a Quality, Safety and Environment Co-Ordinator at a limestone quarry

but the best part, I GET TO LIVE NEAR THE BEACH! this is a new thing for me, as i have always lived inland, about 4 hrs from the beach

The house we got (just renting for now) is 2 blocks from the beach!

apple
so is it safe to post the exact location of your house to a bunch of people online? don't be mad i'm just asking.

congrats on the move tho Smile
Winson
Congratulations! It sounds very exciting and I'm happy for you.
mattyj
apple wrote:
so is it safe to post the exact location of your house to a bunch of people online? don't be mad i'm just asking.

congrats on the move tho Smile

Im on a lot of Card Collecting message boards where you have to give out your address to do trades, so i really dont see the harm in posting it here, if anyone really wanted to find me, they could Very Happy
standready
Congratulations and good luck!
Seiji
Congrats! Looks like you should enjoy where your at. It looks really nice, I use to live by the beach and it is very nice.
Aless
Oooo, good luck! Looks like a wicked location - lucky!!
MaxStirner
You will surely enjoy it. I grew up on the coast and there is nothing like it. I never even considered the possibility than an Australian might not live near the water. Silly, I know ... but there you go ... stereotyping is hard to overcome.
jsymac
Look's like a good move and a better life style for you.
mjsoft
Congratulations and good luck!
Liu
Awesome!

You're going to love living by the beach. I lived right next to the beach for four years straight (Santa Barbara). It was literally my backyard - only a couple hundred feet away. Falling asleep every night with the sound of waves is an incredible luxury to have. You get used to it such that it feels weird when you start living inland again.

I still live next to the beach, but about 2 miles inland from it now.
Ghost Rider103
Congrats on the move. Hope you enjoy, and are sucessful with your new job.
SpellcasterDX
Congratulations on the move. Living near the beach is truly wonderful. Very Happy
Gieter
mattyj wrote:

but the best part, I GET TO LIVE NEAR THE BEACH! this is a new thing for me, as i have always lived inland, about 4 hrs from the beach

The house we got (just renting for now) is 2 blocks from the beach!

Damn, that's pretty nice. Wish I lived somewhere near an Australian beach. Sad
crimson_aria
congrats on moving! enjoy your new home.