FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what kind of parfume/deodorant etc. do you use

Klaw 2
Just wondering...
What kind of parfume/deodorant/aftershave etc. do you use mostly (everyday)? And wich one do you really like but don't use everyday. What name & brand and why?
O and say your gender it may prevent some mishaps XD.

I am a man and I use: AXE marine 24-7.
I like "dark blue" of BOSS very much but it is damn expensive.
bigdan
I use Lynx. Currently using their "3" variety, where you spray and mix two different scents together.

Although I got it on special and therefore will be fixed for deodorant for months! Razz

Don't use aftershave, I get a bad reaction after using it.
redchic
i use secret deodorant. i just love it and clinique's happy perfume

i also have far away that i really like but more use it when i going out
SpellcasterDX
My deodorant varies, like at the moment I'm using Patriarchs (sp?)
But, I usually wear Old Spice. The scent of that varies as well.
As for cologne, well, I didn't used to use any, but now I do. I have different small bottles of Ralph Lauren cologne, and a cologne from Hollister.

The one I use on a daily basis is SoCal Cologne from Hollister. It doesn't seem to last very long, though. Oh well. It still smells good. Razz
gr8inferno
My Deodorant is Old Spice. No perfume here , I use cologne, and I use Hugo Boss.
Drawingguy
As a deodorant, I use Mitchum. I don't really use cologne, but when women have mentioned it, they've noted that they prefer lynx on guys.
filet
female
for perfume i use chanel perfume coz i like the smell :> ..deodorant i use powder type
sheedatali
Lynx all the way Smile
Coclus
I use Green by Marc O Polo
Srs2388
I use degree.... curve. and american eagle cologne.
it smells really good.
filet
i just changed a new deodorant rite now i use prolin and the lasting sweet smell last all day n great thing about it no re-apply no stain and antiperspirant and not a whiff of bad smell even after extreme sports events.
vanille
I use Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. My boyfriend says it 'smells pretty'. Very Happy It is pretty fragrant and comes in this cute pink glass vial which is shaped like a grenade. Haha.
Guelila
Lynx Dark Temptation <--- smells so nice and lots of girls say that it smells good Very Happy
lethaltriad
I usually use any antiperspirant from either Gillette or Right Guard. Sometimes I would use Old Spice also
PennyLane
I use Yves Roicher deodorant (smells very nice!) and Miss Dior Cherie perfume
nilsmo
I don't use any! I smelll as I smell, not as my deodorant. Smile Can't believe everyone uses deodorant and stuff...
ciureanuc
Klaw 2 wrote:
Just wondering...

What the f&#k man!! AXE MARINE??? Where are you from?
I am Romanian, Axe marine was may favorite brand, but is off the market for 7 years now!!!! I thought that Axe stopped the "marine" flavor.

Now I'm living in London, I didn't see AXE Marine in my local stores...

Where are you from? Smile

edit: I used to wear STR8 Graphite... Guess what!? This brand, STR8, is not present in London? What is wrong with these people?? I fall in love with a brand, I want to be a good customer and... they stop the imports??? WHY!????
RUMyBoyfriend
I use antiperspirant Rexona. About perfume I use Dior's Midnight Poison (though it's too "heavy" Rolling Eyes ), I'm addicted to Dior's perfume
valentin_n
RUMyBoyfriend wrote:
I use antiperspirant Rexona. About perfume I use Dior's Midnight Poison (though it's too "heavy" Rolling Eyes ), I'm addicted to Dior's perfume

The Axe is the best deal. Axe have history
ddoonie
Old spice, and Farenheit/Dolce Gabana/Polosport/Candies Depending on the day haha...
aadler82
I'm a female, and the deodorant I use currently is Queen Helene Vitamin E Deodorant because it doesn't have aluminum. I had to go to a health food store. Anyway, it smells good but it isn't an anti-perspirant. I don't sweat too profusely, so it's all good.

As for perfume, I haven't worn any in a long time, but I really like Midnight Poison by Dior.
[EDIT...I just noticed someone else mentioned Midnight Poison. Small world! Cool]
flyfamilyguy
Klaw 2 wrote:
Just wondering...
What kind of parfume/deodorant/aftershave etc. do you use mostly...

LOL! I'm a man, and I use 'Secret'. You know the saying, "Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman"? Well it's true DAMNIT! Confused
Bonesy
I am a female (LOL), and I use suave. It's cheap, it works, and it smells good. I think i only paid $1 for mine at dollar general.
Lily
Fa, Rexona, Dove and Bourjois.Razz
Klaw 2
ciureanuc wrote:
Klaw 2 wrote:
Just wondering...

What the f&#k man!! AXE MARINE??? Where are you from?
I am Romanian, Axe marine was may favorite brand, but is off the market for 7 years now!!!! I thought that Axe stopped the "marine" flavor.

Now I'm living in London, I didn't see AXE Marine in my local stores...

Where are you from? Smile

edit: I used to wear STR8 Graphite... Guess what!? This brand, STR8, is not present in London? What is wrong with these people?? I fall in love with a brand, I want to be a good customer and... they stop the imports??? WHY!????

I'm from holland but I could buy a bunch of them for a large discount. So I a few of those. I'm not exactly rich and try to spend as little as possible anyway. I have run out of it now (finally) now I use shock. Gues what I could get a few (3) for a discount (again)
mrcool
I used safeguard as my deodorant and i feel comfortable with it, not sticky and no wet at all. For my perfume, i use a lot of it since it was all given to me from my relatives...i do have hugo boss, lacoste, polo sport, to name a few. I like them all.
mtsbuild
ahh hugo boss.... the original is great... made the mistake of buying the boss blue one.... not good... but still going back to the ol' classics of issey miyake, d&g and hugo.... oh and clinique happy is brill, jus hard to get for men.
RubySlasher
Ah, I are gal...
I use Tom's of Maine Unscented deodorant, not because it's all natural or anything, but because it's scentless. For everyday perfume, I just use Wild Musk by Coty... I actually spray it on under my arms with my deodorant... Yeah, it's probably not healthy to use it that way,

BUT I DON'T CARE, IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

perdito
I hate casual use of perfumes, I like to smell disgusting humans as they are. I like to add some perfume as fun very rarely. In most cases when people spread perfumes and walk in crowd the final smell gets disgusting.
justtj
I recently started using AXE Dark Temptation..
it took me 2 days to find it, after running through 5-6 different markets i finally found it..
Here in India, its Tv Commercial was banned so it was HOT & Popular...

out of stock..

Smile

i only have one can..
after its done, the hunt will again begin.. Smile
winmark
No scent comes near to Brut as far as i m concerned Smile
honeyflash
Everyday, I use Victoria's Secret's "Pure Seduction". On fancier occasions, either Cacharel "Amor Amor", Calvin Klein's "Eternity" or Gabriela Sabatini's self-titled fragrance. I love perfume. Of course I use scentless deodorant, so that scents won't mix.
littleladyluck
I'm currently using Flower by Kenzo. Love it. But I don't think I'm going to buy it again when the bottle'll be empty.
haris3
Deodrant: Old Spice

Body wah: Old Spice

It smells good and is masculine.
ZeytinGrafik
something called deotak which does not smell but does not let you to smell bad. its an anti-perspirant.
jajarvin
I do not use of perfumes
mshafiq
currently i am using old spice body wash,i love the smell and Axe body spray and dove men deodorant.
codegeek
I generally use AXE body spray. Also, some cold cream after I shave.
abhinavm24
Its a secret....
Wink
Why shiuld I tell you?
Anyways im not disclosing it.
felani
Klaw 2 wrote:
Just wondering...
What kind of parfume/deodorant/aftershave etc. do you use mostly (everyday)? And wich one do you really like but don't use everyday. What name & brand and why?
O and say your gender it may prevent some mishaps XD.

I like "dark blue" of BOSS very much but it is damn expensive.

CHOCOLATE.. Laughing
mshafiq
Old spice deodorant. I love that smell.
mshafiq
Any kind of perfume that have good smell
mshafiq
I am using old spice and AXE