FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

So, if you haven't noticed...

rightclickscott
I find myself incredibly bored when it comes to posting on this forum. That's why I have swears with one asterisk, and that's why I made my site into Homo-Click Studios (SPOILERS: It's for April Fools for dumb*sses who didn't get it.). I'm trying to blur the line between what is acceptable to post and what isn't. This is what's so damn fun. I'm not encouraging other people to do it, but all I'm saying is that my posting on this forum is simply in good fun. I know that a lot of the rules are to protect the developing minds of little kids, but let's be super super cereal here. I don't think kid's under the age for 14 should be surfing the internet. If so, I feel like they should have some kind of parental supervision. Even so, I also feel like kids are growing up really fast anyways. I feel like they already know about, and are even taking drugs, are even participating in sexual acts, and letting go of their childhood too quickly. These are the times when you should be playing stick ball, people!

Anyways, yeah, enough of my preaching. I'm bored, entertain me.
James007
Going Gonzo-style?

Really this is so useless..
Yes you can call me the bad guy for closing your topics. I don't mind.

It is also a common fact that more senior users think they can bend the rules as far as they like. Don't follow the light...!

-close-