FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MSN Question

minimalclan
do anybody know, how can i sign in MSN with 2 mails?? (i have 2 msn adresses, one for home, one for business, and i want to sign in with both. is it possible?)
minimalclan
i hear for "msn plus" or something that, but i`m not sure
guhuai
perhaps you should try pidgin.it can sign in more than one accout at the same time.
bulek
Or you can use windows live messenger along with trillian.
Agent ME
Pidgin messenger should be able to do that.
Blaster
Agent ME wrote:
Pidgin messenger should be able to do that.

Just like others say pidgin or formerly known as GAIM can do that. It is a great free service You can also run aim and several other im programs off of it.
apple
hey I use msn plus and it works like a charm!
Josso
Pidgin is "cleaner", MSN plus (if I remember correct) is slightly related to ad-ware or spyware. People always insist that it isn't and that detection systems are deceptively calling it a threat but I tend not to give it the benefit of the doubt.
Gieter
Josso wrote:
Pidgin is "cleaner", MSN plus (if I remember correct) is slightly related to ad-ware or spyware. People always insist that it isn't and that detection systems are deceptively calling it a threat but I tend not to give it the benefit of the doubt.

I'm using Messenger Plus for about one and a half year now, didn't have any problems with it so far. It is true however that during the installation process, you're being asked to install the sponsor. Safe thing not to install the sponsor.
escritor
I use Bitlbee to connect to MSN with three accounts at the same time. Smile
Liu
Does pidgin give you the option to draw hand free images and store custom icons like msn does?
gr8inferno
Pidgin? don't like 'em
halflife268
Trillian works best for that if you're using Windows. They have a free version which is good enough. If you're using Linux, or a big fan of Open Source, then use Pidgin.

http://www.pidgin.im/
http://www.trillian.cc
friuser
THere are other opensource alternatives including pidgin.

They are amsn, psi, miranda im, planetmessenger.org, adium
Best is to try all of them and see which one you like.
I personally have tried pidgin, gaim, msn, trillian, aim and everyone has a different preference.
[FuN]goku
Euughh.. msn plus..

Just use Live Messenger with Apatch (google it Razz )
It can let you run multiple instances of messenger with one of the features on it. I've been using apatch for a long time now and its great.
mOrpheuS
mess patch with polygamy enabled ?

http://mess.be
Josso
Gieter wrote:
Josso wrote:

I'm using Messenger Plus for about one and a half year now, didn't have any problems with it so far. It is true however that during the installation process, you're being asked to install the sponsor. Safe thing not to install the sponsor.

I had it installed for a significant ammount of time as well, if there were any problems you probably wouldn't know they were going on. It's mostly paranoia I think but I stay away from it unless I really do need it.
Ghost Rider103
If I ever wanted to do that, I would use trillian and MSN Messenger.

But if you don't want to download something else, you could always use some kind of online client to sign on the web and use MSN Messenger, that wuld work aswell.