FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to convert flv (youTube) files to smv (blusens) mp4?

nisibdv
I have bought an MP4 of the bluesens spanish brand. But I want to download youtube clips to play in my new mp4. I have not found any program to convert from flv (custom youtube download files extension) to smv (blusens video extension) video files. One workaround that I considered is to download a flv to wmv converter and after that using the wmv to smv converter that comes with the mp4 installer cd. The problem is that after downloading and trying different converters I havent been able to make the complete process. Something in the way always fails. For example, the flv to wmv conversion sometimes takes a weird long time (hours) to take place (for a five minutes video clip) .

After doing the flv to wmv conversion I face different problems to make the wmv to smv conversion. For example, with two converters I downloaded, the conversion stops itself after 20 percent of the conversion process and the it stops there and never ends.

Someone there with a blusens MP4 and having succes on flv to smv conversion?
hunnyhiteshseth
Have you tried

(i) Xilisoft converter?

(ii) RM Converter ?
aningbo
never heard of an extension with smv but since yours is an mp4 player, i assume mp4 extension should work. try xilisoft... it converts almost anything.