FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Enschede

tyto
Is there any body ho went to enschede (Netherlands) it is the best western european city after amsterdam i live here now for 10 years the economy here is groing like monkeys we have a lot of bars, restaurants, disco;s and shopping malls when you come to the netherlands you should stop at enschede else you miss a lot of nice things we became rich thrue the industrial of cottun we have a lot of old fabrieks
escritor
Quote:
it is the best western european city after amsterdam

You are quite a Dutch nacionalist. Very Happy If some day I go to your nation, I'll remember to visit your city. Smile
nivinjoy
escritor wrote:
Quote:
it is the best western european city after amsterdam

You are quite a Dutch nacionalist. Very Happy If some day I go to your nation, I'll remember to visit your city. Smile

Ya he is being a true citizen..He is being proud of his own place...!!!
escritor
^And it's very nice. Smile Many Dutch are not nacionalist. Sad They don't even care about their language.
MaxStirner
Actually, IMHO the Dutch are the not in the least nationalists, even if they are proud of their heritage and their way of life (and their Oranje national football team, grr Smile ). They might even be the proto-Europeans of the 21st century. I am living in Frankfurt for the present but if I had to pick a European city in which to spend the rest of my life, it would surely be, hands down, no contest: Amsterdam.

P.S. I haven't been to Enschede (except for a drive-through). Regrettably, news coverage here in Germany has equated Enschede with that terrible explosion in the fireworks factory same years back, but little else.
escritor
I'm sorry for what I've said. I don't know much about the Nederlands... I just talked to Dutch men in a language learning chatroom and I thought that their opinions were mainstream.