FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

knights divine

oufti
hi

do you know this online game of gameforge ?

http://s1.knightsdivine.fr (this is a french link)

i'm looking some help do build a database to mapping the world of this game

some one can help me?
oufti
hi oufti

you seem a great user Rolling Eyes

nobody play at this game Question
Vladalf
I don't play this game but I play Ikariam wich is also an online economy game. They all seem the same to me.
-Vladalf
oufti
hi

and than....
game forge take this decision:

Dear Community,

We are sorry to say that Gameforge, as of the coming week, will no longer have KnightsDivine online. In the last few weeks the game has caused a lot of burden, which a lot of you surely felt.

Since starting a new round would only put off the problem rather than fix it, a lot of Gameforge programmers with KnightsDivine coding knowledge would have to rework certain gaming content to work on the errors and make the game run smoothly again. Unfortunately there is no capacity for such an action.

The payment options will be deactivated today (29.05.2008.) and as of the 10.06.2008 the game will be taken off the network. Players still with rubies can contact our game support in order to receive reimbursement in the form of a coupon. This coupon can be used and turned in for any of Gameforge`s other games. We thank you for your loyalty that you have given KnightsDivine and hope to meet you again on one of our other games.

A special thank you also to all the teams that over the game`s existence have helped and aided users and worked really hard to ensure the game worked smoothly.

i'm frusted Confused