FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A third option in posting.php

Da Rossa
Hi, the two options you have to quickly chose when we've just posted something is the

"Click here to view your message"

"Click here to return to the forum"

Why not add a third option:

"Click here to edit your message (if you feel you posted something wrong)"

Thanks!
rvec
because most of the times you will only see that after you see your post again. That's why there is a preview button but it looks like most people don't use that.
Da Rossa
rvec wrote:
because most of the times you will only see that after you see your post again. That's why there is a preview button but it looks like most people don't use that.

I believe the preview button was made to be used only when you added some complex formatting to your post, because think about it: would you preview EACH of your posts?
The edit button in there would make thinks faster if we feel like "Oh damn, I posted that!"
In addition, I don't think it would mess with the page or make it uglier/bloated at all. Wink
Ghost Rider103
The only time I use the preview button is when I add some code into my post. Like an image, url, font change, etc.

No need for a third option, if you need to edit your post there is still a way to get to it.
Da Rossa
Quote:

No need for a third option, if you need to edit your post there is still a way to get to it.

This is just a suggestion, not a major or revolutionary change. It was conceived to make things even handier.