FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help about something

Caxius
first, I'm sorry my english, it's terrible, i know it.
second: i have a host here, the url is lostprophets.frihost.net but i use the program AceFTP to raise files, but this program asks me some things and i dont know what to put.
I will put what the program asks me:
User ID: ( i dont know if i have yo put my username "caxius" or the name of my page "lostprophets")
Password: ok, i will put the password of my host
server: here, i dont know if i have to write ftp.frihost.com or ftp.frihost.net, or.. ftp.lostprophets.frihost.net.. i dont know.
can you help me, please?
thanks for everything and again, i'm sorry my english!
Sunny
When your request was accepted, Admins must have imed you with password and user name, You have to use that user name and password and not your forum username and password.

As server is concerned you can use either ftp.frihost.net or
ftp.lostprophets.frihost.net.
Daniel15
You can actually use anything for the FTP server name, ftp.frihost.com, frp.frihost.net, www.frihost.com, ftp.lostprophets.frihost.net, lostprophets.frihost.net, whatever you want. It all goes to the same IP address

Your user ID and password is the same one you use to login to cPanel, except when you add a new FTP account. If you add a new account, the username will be username@lostprophets.frihost.net and the password will be the one you chose
Caxius
ok.
thanks a million Wink
budazz
is it ok to post your ftp access here....some hackers might mess with your files?.... Rolling Eyes
Bondings
budazz, they can easily find out the username, but not the password.