FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warhammer: Age of Reckoning

rufa
Warhammer Online, WAR, WH:O, WO, whatever you wanna call it. I suppose most of you have heard about it. Atleast those who currently or previously played any MMORPG.

I quit playing WoW a couple of months ago and now I'm eagerly waiting for WAR Smile. Digging through all the videos and information that's availible atm.
Me and some friends have already started to form a European guild. Destruction Twisted Evil!
That's actually the thing that got me here to frihost. I needed a good host for our guild website.

Anyways, anyone else who's going to play it when it's released?

Some links for those who don't know about the game yet:
www.war-europe.com
www.warhammeronline.com
www.warhammeralliance.com
bogger
it was made quite a while back, actually, but no one cared, because no one had broadband, then they saw the popularity of WoW, and jumped the bandwagon, 7 years later, ba thunk, here we be.

I won't be playing it, what with my flagrat disdain for anything RPG like, I do like Dawn of War though, different company, same Games Workshop overpricing Razz
Vladalf
The PVP and RVR in the beta looks pretty interesting and their concepts (wich I saw in podcasts) are very well done but looks to me that the game has no 'feeling'. Oh well, I may be wrong. Waiting for the full release and a few reviews and maybe I will buy it.
-Vladalf
BaggeN
This will probably be my next MMORPG.
Too bad they delayed it again to october 2008 Sad
bogger
delayages. to be expected from the Warhammer world, alas... *impatience goes up to 11*