FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Full redesign and blog creation DONE!

alalex
Finally my website redesign has been finished (I asked once here for help on it, so thanks to you guys for the insights)
You can check out the new design here http://urbanoalvarez.es
The website is in spanish and english, but it should detect your language automatically and set itself to it if available... I don't have the old design anywhere... But feedback is appreciated!

And also I've launched my blog, its been up now for 3 weeks and the stats are amazing, I'm getting so many visitors from social sites that I'm totally amazed Smile ... And also the comments and trackbacks, it is just very encouraging

here is the blog url: http://urbanoalvarez.es/blog

By the way, this is my 500 post! wow, I think this is about my 4 or 5th year here at frihost and I just love it!
escritor
Congratulations. Smile I noticed you've improved the design. The only con I see is the size of the images, because my connection is slow and it takes a while to load those graphics.

I believe I'll use the tips you post on your blog a lot, like the "My favourite WP Plugins" post. I'm going to start my first self-installed Wordpress blog here at Frihost and need such tips and tutorials.

*Added to feed list*.
nivinjoy
Wow mann really your site appearance is cool and excellent...So mind blowing...!!The design is awesome...

Good work...Keep it up...!! Laughing Cool Laughing
escritor
^nivinjoy, make sure to read its content too. Wink It's worthwhile.
insolent1
Very nice site layout.
phpc0d3r
Very nice layout.
The only thing is there is no coherency between your website and your blog.
In other words, You need something to tie the two together besides a small web-band in the corner.
Also, the colors for your main website may be a little dull.

The blog has a lot of great content and insight.
The only thing I don't like is the annoying band in the corner of the screen.
Maybe you should try to find a better defined way to get between your homepage and your blog.

Overall: Amazing content, and a decent layout. I'm adding you to my favorites Very Happy.