FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox FEBE Extension bookmarks and search engines

Tony The Tiger
My FEBE is not backing up search engine plugins and did not back up bookmarks for the last several backups. Why is this?

Also, where can I find my bookmark file. I sent my laptop into Hewlett Packard for repair. They replaced my hard drive. I have a copy of the C: drive and a Norton backup of the D: drive (I have two internal 120 GB drives in my Hewlett Packard Pavillion DV9000T Windows Vista machine). I can not find my old bookmark file I have my computer pointing to my D: drive for the documents folder, which may help you to help me.

Also, what folder are my search engine plugins located in?
escritor
If you get no reply here, try the Mozilla's official Support Website Forums. Smile
Tony The Tiger
It turns out I fooled I put my search engine plugins in the folder with the preinstalled ones. There is a different folder for the added search engine plugins. If there are no plugins in this folder FEBE thinks there is nothing but the original five or six plugins. I just had to move the added ones to the proper folder for FEBE to see them.
escritor
I hate it when something like that happens to me. I was having a hard time trying to find out why my domain wasn't working, then someone reminded me that I should change Wordpress settings in order to make it work.