FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hello from Mexico

mazito
Hello to all, i am new in this forum, My name is Mario, i am 39 old, and live in central Mexico in Guanajuato State, in a little city or town (if you like) called San Felipe "Torres Mochas", i work for the goverment in taking care of employes of my city, calculating the payroll and stuff like that.

i personal life i am married, my wife is lawer, i like sports, mostlyy runnning and i like to participate in runs like 10 K, Half Marathon and Marathon.

i have interest in learning to programing in C
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to the community...I am happy that you joined this forum...This is a great place to hang out...Frihost provides the best free,advertisement free and most reliable web hosting in the world....It not only gives you free hosting but also assists you with great support through its forums here...!!

So browse around through all the forums here and keep on posting more and more...!!

Hope to see you soon at other forums....!!Have a nice stay....!!!
escritor
Welcome, mazito! Smile

Have you visited our Spanish forum? There you'll find interesting topics in your mother tongue. Wink People from the entire Spanish-speaking world access it. Smile
teko
Hi and welcome to frihost, good to hear you´re interested in c programming its a great language and I´m sure you´ll find that you´ll get help on any questions you have here in the forumsts