FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Big Brother 6

dbouchette
Anyone a fan of the show?? I am a total geek about it. Hopefully tonight Janie or Howie will get HOH and nominate Bust-o and Shriekette.

Danielle
LostOverThere
Every country has a different version of BB.
You know, Australian, England etc.

In Australia they're up to season 3.
I hate it, its the lamest show ever, why would anyone do it.
What about BB up late, Like you would!

Why would you sign up for it? Having to be nude on public TV for 3 hours every day!

Its stupid in my opinion.
scorpian245
yer i agree with him it is the gayest show ever cause you are on tv and they see what you do 24/7 which would be invading in my privice and if that is what happens i want to see it die in hell
frozenhead
LostOverThere wrote:

Oh yeah.. The local version of the show here in our country started it's FIRST SEASON..

Just started 3 weeks ago.. Wink

scorpian245 wrote:
yer i agree with him it is the gayest show ever cause you are on tv and they see what you do 24/7 which would be invading in my privice and if that is what happens i want to see it die in hell

Well, that's the part of the challenge in the show.. On how to "make yourself as private as you can!".. I think that's the concept why they'd came up with this reality show!...Idea

There's only one thing that so lame in the local version of ours..
"The Title"

The name of the local vesion here is called PINOY BIGBROTHER(for my fella Filipinos here in Frihost).. It sounds stupid.. I would suggest and should be that the producers retain the original title, "BIGBROTHER".. much better..
Tepelstreeltje
In our country BB is going WILD!!

The new Dutch Big Brother includes a pregnant woman who will give birth after about six weeks in the house. The baby will then live in the house (too bad this isn’t happening in the US to give April and Ivette some fair competition). All of this apparently assumes her fellow houseguests don’t vote her out right away.

Tanja, the pregnant contestant, said, “I think that my child will be proud of it later.” But the plan is freaking out the Christian Democratic party, and the social affairs and labour ministry is considering the producers’ request to allow the baby to appear on the show.
sprinqles
BB just started here. I don't watch it though. Its not as exciting here as I guess. I just don't get it why people would want to watch what other people do, 24/7? Laughing
frozenhead
sprinqles wrote:
BB just started here. I don't watch it though. Its not as exciting here as I guess. I just don't get it why people would want to watch what other people do, 24/7? Laughing

Yeah.. The show really got the nerves of the critics.. The concept itself is way to odd than of other reality shows though.. I like the idea.. Wink
ben7
i HATE realty TV, what a waste of time.

oh btw, they are actors. sorry to burst your bubble
bigdan
LostOverThere wrote:

In Australia they're up to season 3.
I hate it, its the lamest show ever, why would anyone do it.
What about BB up late, Like you would!

Why would you sign up for it? Having to be nude on public TV for 3 hours every day!

Its stupid in my opinion.

We've just finished season 5!

And that BB up-late show has mutated into its own show with that pest Hotdogs...he's terrible!
alonamid
to many big brothers! we got the point after the 2nd season. its boring! stop with the big brother shows!
Raged
i hate that show, the only thing that's fun about it, that you can laugh about the stupid things they do or say