FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


I have an awesome friend.





rightclickscott
Her name is Jess. She's the girlfriend of one of my best friends. I don't have feelings for her, but (and godwilling this never happens, since they're are a damn near perfect couple) if she was single, I'd totally hit that. This thread is about how awesome of a friend she is. She knows how to hang out like a guy. She farts and burps. I'm even in a very elite group where she's queefed in front of me. All we normally do is sit back and play video games while listening to awesome music. We have tons in common, like the fact that we like the same music and have the very same outlook on life. Now, this thread is also about another friend of mine. She is what is classified as a "Worry Wart." She got dumped by a bad boyfriend, and now she feels like she can't trust anyone. She's been talking to me a lot, and I believe she feels like she's latching on to me. I've been spending lots of time teaching her how to be happy even though life is sh*t. One thing I realized was one true way to be happy, and how much I relate it to my new best friend, Jess. It's that if nothing's wrong, don't oversimplify life. Look at life and realize how awesome it is, and feel like your life is significant. It'll make you feel so much better, since you feel like the sh*t you do actually matters. If something is wrong, oversimplify it. Say to yourself, "Hey, this isn't too bad. It'll be better later." Now, this doesn't extend to incredibly bad things, like someone dying. Still, all I'm saying is that self confidence is the best thing of all time.
myroom
Nice, you have a friend who can talk about anything, everything.
I can see that you have that kind of feeling with JESS. Embarassed Perhaps just because she is your best friend's girlfriend.
I have 2 friends fall in love with a girls. Both of them have made an agreement to respect the girl decision.
People said, if you love someone, not necessary to be together; so if you see her happy, you are happy too. I don't know is that true, but it's really happen in the real world.
rightclickscott
Why was this moved here? It has nothing to do with relationships. I was talking about the back story behind my a new philosophy in my life that makes me happy, and wondering if anyone else has felt this.

myroom wrote:
Nice, you have a friend who can talk about anything, everything.
I can see that you have that kind of feeling with JESS. Embarassed Perhaps just because she is your best friend's girlfriend.
I have 2 friends fall in love with a girls. Both of them have made an agreement to respect the girl decision.
People said, if you love someone, not necessary to be together; so if you see her happy, you are happy too. I don't know is that true, but it's really happen in the real world.


I think you missed the point entirely. This I don't have feelings for Jess. She's just a best friend. I added the "I'd hit that" part because I know that she'd laugh at that. And because she's hot. Maybe if it was moved into a completely unrelated forum. This doesn't have anything to do with relationships pertaining to me, except I think that the worry wart girl has a thing for me. That's something entirely different, though.
kuyman
Ok, I'm a bit confused about it all, but I'll give it a go.

Ready?

Stop worrying about it, man. I've had friends that were girls ever since I started having real friends. I've also been hanging out with girls and dating a girl at the same time. I've been dating her, Stephanie, for 1+ years and I really must say I love her. She talks to guys, I talk to girls. I'm sure there are guys she would "hit", but that doesn't bother me or her. Honestly, it's good that you're thinking about it though. The same thing happened to me once...
escritor
rightclickscott wrote:
She farts and burps.

If you like it in a girl, there's somebody who's single right now. Rolling Eyes
blackheart
Wow, people really do seem to be missing your point. (Although, I was a bit confused at first too).


For the most part I'd say I slot into category A, but over the past couple months I have slid into category B. In fact, there's even a mate of my boyfriend's I've called a little too much for support (although I'm not interested in him in any way wayward). And you're right, it's just a matter of accepting shit happens, and knowing that shit passes just as quickly.

Hah, my problem is that I over analyse things, so having been a bit down over one thing, I've seen too much in a few others. I am feeling myself go back to my normal "Jessness" as of a few days ago though, thank goodness. I really appreciate that my boyfriend's feelings haven't changed for me with how insecure I've been acting, and I hope he'll notice the change back to normalness.

It's like I've just "let go" again and it feels awesome.


=> Jess (s'a common name, ey?)


PS - reading that, you could genuinly have been talking about me with either girl. I even checked your whereabouts. Laughing
rightclickscott
Sorry, me and my Jess don't live in Australia. Oh well.
Coen
That's scary Shocked
Anyway, it's great that you've got such an awsome friend. I've got something simular with a girl and it's cool.
rightclickscott
By the way, for those who care, here's me an Jess at a party:
Coen
Sweet Very Happy
That sounded girl like Shocked
Anyway, nice.
supjapscrapper
rightclickscott wrote:
Her name is Jess. She's the girlfriend of one of my best friends. I don't have feelings for her, but (and godwilling this never happens, since they're are a damn near perfect couple) if she was single, I'd totally hit that. This thread is about how awesome of a friend she is. She knows how to hang out like a guy. She farts and burps. I'm even in a very elite group where she's queefed in front of me. All we normally do is sit back and play video games while listening to awesome music. We have tons in common, like the fact that we like the same music and have the very same outlook on life. Now, this thread is also about another friend of mine. She is what is classified as a "Worry Wart." She got dumped by a bad boyfriend, and now she feels like she can't trust anyone. She's been talking to me a lot, and I believe she feels like she's latching on to me. I've been spending lots of time teaching her how to be happy even though life is sh*t. One thing I realized was one true way to be happy, and how much I relate it to my new best friend, Jess. It's that if nothing's wrong, don't oversimplify life. Look at life and realize how awesome it is, and feel like your life is significant. It'll make you feel so much better, since you feel like the sh*t you do actually matters. If something is wrong, oversimplify it. Say to yourself, "Hey, this isn't too bad. It'll be better later." Now, this doesn't extend to incredibly bad things, like someone dying. Still, all I'm saying is that self confidence is the best thing of all time.


Oh man, you've been hitting series of good points here and I don't know if you're even aware of that! Very Happy
That's an interesting post because: feeling and being conscious of one's self value is the most important thing. either by feeling that you are doing things that make sense at least for some people Very Happy or that you are an important person for some people, because you help them making their lifes better, in one way or another.
The other thing is looking for that self-confidence in having friends that value your friendship. It can be really simple things but the very fact that one doesn't feel alone in the world and that there are special people that appreciate the special aspects of one's personality and way of living.
escritor
rightclickscott wrote:
By the way, for those who care, here's me an Jess at a party:

Post it in the Personal Pictures Gallery to get feedback. Smile
RubySlasher
escritor wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
She farts and burps.

If you like it in a girl, there's somebody who's single right now. Rolling Eyes


rofl
.
Related topics
Ok a little help for a semi-beginner
My Best Friend
THE FORUMS!
friend
GIRLS ARE AWESOME!
True Friendship
Helping People Start Speaking Chinese in 58 Minutes
Some cool nebula pictures
Man, am I a loser!
What do you think about my Photos ?
What if you were a millionaire??
awesome party
Yay Friends!!!!!
Dating An Old Friend
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.