FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RateMyCop.com

uuuuuu
So, the dust is settling, and the RateMyCop.com website is up, after an apparent dicking-over by their previous host, was it GoDaddy.com?

Now, I'm not saying that all cops are bad, I'm just saying that I've never met one that I've liked.

Generally, I'm convinced that they're bullies with badges and guns.

The question is begged: To Protect and Serve whom?

Find a cop that you've had a bad experience with.

Log in to RateMyCop.com and let the good people out there know what a douchebag he was.

Ever been unlawfully arrested? Speak out.

Is your local police department just a money-making operation? People should know about it.

What do people say about RateMyCop.com?

Ask wikipedia:

RateMyCop.com is a review site that allows American citizens to give feedback on police officers. The website was launched on February 28, 2008 by Gino Sesto and Rebecca Costell of Culver City, California. The site launched with over the names of over 140,000 officers from more than 500 police departments across the nation.

On March 11, 2008, Go Daddy shut down RateMyCop.com after complaints from police officers.[1][2] After being contacted about the shutdown, GoDaddy responded that it was due to "suspicious activity". However, the owner of the site was later told by GoDaddy that the site was shut down for reaching its 3 terabyte bandwidth limit, although doubt has been expressed about the second explanation as the site had only 80,000 connected users that day and 400,000 the previous day.

As of 26 March 2008, the site is now "up."
LumberJack
Site doesn't work. Might want to let whoever know, to get on that...