FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My band, please rate it...

diablera
Please, we're looking for some music (specially indie listeners) reviewer, I'd really apreciate if someone here give us an opinion about our music. Please take your time to listen to it in

www.myspace.com/evanss

Then you can leave us a comment overthere and/or right here Smile

THANKS!!! and Cheers!!! Cool
Caxius
i remembered the band the strokes, te hives and the killers with your music(specially with the song "silver rain"!)
it's cool! Wink
ddukki
I like the music. Kinda reminds me a little of reggae and indie mix like some of Sublime's music but brighter. You should amp up the singer, though. I can't hear him, except for on the song "Love".
diablera
ah thanks for the comments, and yeah... the songs overthere are quite awful yet... i mean, the mixed is not even ready for it, so this is just a preview Smile

what i dont think (and its not because i dont like raggae nor ska) is that we sound pretty much like Sublime. I think Sublime's songs are even brighter and quite different in style...

Cheers!! Cool
gecko
You are really good! My favourite one is Silver Rain. The mix is not as bad as it could be ;] As for me there's a little bit of nirvana (who I do like) in your music. Waiting for official edition so I could get it Smile
diablera
yes, my band mates all of them were huge nirvana fans, so, i guess that it isn't very hard to figure it out when you listen to our music Smile

Cheers! Cool
Helios
I guess that you're good but you need more practise.

Anyway, not mys style so I won't say much.
diablera
definitely, we do need more practise, anyway, we do not like complicated music... as Tony Wilson said once: 'most of the virtuosity in music only reflects musician's frustrations' lol Razz

Cheers!! Cool
hahame
ur music listen is perfect ,glad to listen them,