FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problems with EasyPhp 2.0b1

Aidmar
Hi Everyone!!!

I've got problems with EasyPhp 2.0b1 . I installed this on my pc because i was trying to make scripts completely compatibles with php5. Anyone tryed to use it??? Have you get problems too??? And exists a package like EasyPhp that works correctly and include php5??? Thanks!

Please, forgive my bad english...
rvec
here's a tutorial for WAMPP, which includes php5:
http://frihost.broadkast.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18
mahirharoon
use xampp lite or normal , all things are there - mod perl , webdav , mercury , ftp , mysql, php 5 etc.. - use windows installer if you feel lazy , i got many problems with easyphp and wamp
easy php is having wrong code because of translation and wamp has its own customized apache server
rvec
mahirharoon wrote:
use xampp lite or normal , all things are there - mod perl , webdav , mercury , ftp , mysql, php 5 etc.. - use windows installer if you feel lazy , i got many problems with easyphp and wamp
easy php is having wrong code because of translation and wamp has its own customized apache server

XAMMP is the only one I never used and I never even got one error besides some serious mistakes by me like replacing the mysql files with corrupted ones or typo's in the config files.
Possum
Hi

I have used Wamp for years its great.

Oh well good luck

Cheers Possum..