FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are image attachments allowed to upload for phpBB3?

Crinoid
Are image attachments allowed to upload for phpBB3? jpg files (aquarium fish photos) for use on the Frihost website only.

Should it be ad free plan or a plan with advertisements?

Thank you.
HalfBloodPrince
Frihosting does not put ANY ads into your site.

phpBB3 allows users to upload attachments, you (the admin) can enable or disable it in your admin panel. You can specify which types of files can be uploaded, how big in size they can be, etc.
Crinoid
Sorry, after reading through the tens of hosting plans, I mixed them up: Frihost doesn't have different plans for a hosting, just checked. Thanks for correction, it happens.

phpBB3 software allows attachments, but it will work in the real world only if the host allows it.
For example, on the other host, where my site currently resides, on the ad free plan uploading files in PHP is not allowed, and on advanced plan with ads it is permitted, but is not working.

I just wanted to know, if Frihost allows uploading attachments (jpg) through phpBB3 for their free hosting accounts.
May be somebody already used attachments on phpBB on the Frihost and can tell me.
Thanks.
rvec
yes it's allowed and should be working.
Crinoid
Thank you!