FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My software gallery

HamsterMan
This site was really meant to be temporary, but I still hasn't had the patience to design a new one.
I currently only use it to share my own games. I've planned to include a current projects and news section, among others in the next version of the site.

http://hamsterworld.no-ip.info
swizzy
i was really surprised (actually pleasantly surprised) by the site design... and that you used wiki software for a personal site... however the stuff seems good to me, but the meta redirect is a strict no no, according to me, google hates meta redirects....

use rewriting, or something similar....
escritor
I like your mascot, but it'd be nicer if it just appearead once in the page. In my humble opinion, repeating it multiple times on the background isn't a good idea. What about placing it in your sidebar menu?
HamsterMan
I used the meta redirect when I made it because I didn't know how to put a default page name in the $page variable for require.

Yeah many have commented on the background being a little, too much. Guess I could change that too. Thanks for the tip. Very Happy
escritor
HamsterMan wrote:
Yeah many have commented on the background being a little, too much. Guess I could change that too. Thanks for the tip. Very Happy

Be welcome. Smile By the way, I like spacecraft games like that. Cool
Insanity
I would suggest picking a more fluid and together color scheme from an aesthetic point of view. Simply throwing in random colors and fonts doesn't work well in my opinion.
HamsterMan
Insanity wrote:
I would suggest picking a more fluid and together color scheme from an aesthetic point of view. Simply throwing in random colors and fonts doesn't work well in my opinion.

I'm gonna make a whole new page very soon, my friend had an really neat retro design idea I'm gonna try.
nivinjoy
HamsterMan wrote:

I'm gonna make a whole new page very soon, my friend had an really neat retro design idea I'm gonna try.

I tried your site and i liked it...but sorry that not much with your design...So i will be looking out for the new design that you are gonna have...Hope to see your site in the new retro design soon...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing