FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Make Awesome Features More Prominent in Advertising

simplyw00x
A simple request: whenever the hell we got a slew of amazing and high-quality features (ruby, python, latex, system() support again), the front page wasn't updated. These features made my freaking week. Advertise them!
escritor
That's why it's important to have an official blog to tell users about new features, server problems etc. Some who don't access the proper forums don't learn about all those things.
simplyw00x
A 'frihost updates' RSS feed would be SWEET. But my point was that having all this cool stuff makes Frihost hosting more attractive and the features on the front page should probably be updated to tell potential members about it.
rvec
Bondings is working on a staff blog and an rss feed for all blogs. And we need a new frontpage, on this new one the features should be advertised a lot better.
tidruG
Yes, there is an official Frihost Blog planned. It's going to get posts from the Admins (and sometimes, by the Moderators as well, I think).
Apart from that, there is a new front page in Bondie's mind, which should be up sometime this century, I hope Very Happy
escritor
tidruG wrote:
Yes, there is an official Frihost Blog planned. It's going to get posts from the Admins (and sometimes, by the Moderators as well, I think).
Apart from that, there is a new front page in Bondie's mind, which should be up sometime this century, I hope Very Happy

I can't wait to see all those changes and new features. Smile
simplyw00x
Quote:
Apart from that, there is a new front page in Bondie's mind, which should be up sometime this century, I hope

In the mean-time, is it really impossible to add 2 lines of text to it? I also made a thread in this forum (http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-90589.html&highlight=) about some small changes to the front page, pre-redesign
Blaster
tidruG wrote:

Oh please i highly doubt that one Razz
rvec
Blaster wrote:
tidruG wrote:

Oh please i highly doubt that one Razz

You think it's more than a century or you don't think there is a new frontpage in his mind?
I'd go for the first one Razz
escritor
simplyw00x wrote:

In the mean-time, is it really impossible to add 2 lines of text to it?

We better not cry for too much. At least he's accepted some suggestions and he plans to improve the pages. If we complain a lot, he may change his mind and cancel everything. Sad
tidruG
simplyw00x wrote:
In the mean-time, is it really impossible to add 2 lines of text to it? I also made a thread in this forum (http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-90589.html&highlight=) about some small changes to the front page, pre-redesign
If I could, I'dve fixed it.
nivinjoy
escritor wrote:
We better not cry for too much. At least he's accepted some suggestions and he plans to improve the pages. If we complain a lot, he may change his mind and cancel everything. Sad

Hmm that was nice..but i am sure at least by hearing us he will become ready to change Frihost... Pray Pray

Laughing Cool Laughing
escritor
^It doesn't cost a cent to dream. Very Happy
nivinjoy
escritor wrote:
^It doesn't cost a cent to dream. Very Happy

Ya,but when we dream we have to dream high...!!! And expect more and more...!! Laughing Cool Laughing