FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


What the hell...





rightclickscott
I've found that my 360 has taken control of my life. Not only have I been playing nothing by Halo and The Orange Box, but the marketplace is making me spend more money on points for classics and whatnot. I can't beat Sonic 2! I also suck at Street Fighter.

It really seems like, to me, the 360 is nothing but a money consuming machine that is far too entertaining not to set down. I literally have to try not to spend money! This is especially bad, since I'm on seasonal leave from my job. It really sucks. If only I could exchange Frih$'s for Microsoft points.

What really sucks is the fact that I wanna buy Doom and Golden Axe, even though I already have plenty of games as it is. In fact, I should make it a goal of mine to finish every game I already have before I buy something new. And by finish, I mean unlock every achievement, beat the game at least ten times, and save my money on bigger games, like Bioshock and Call of Duty 4!

So, does anyone else feel the urge to waste money on their 360's?
coreymanshack
rightclickscott wrote:
I've found that my 360 has taken control of my life. Not only have I been playing nothing by Halo and The Orange Box, but the marketplace is making me spend more money on points for classics and whatnot. I can't beat Sonic 2! I also suck at Street Fighter.

It really seems like, to me, the 360 is nothing but a money consuming machine that is far too entertaining not to set down. I literally have to try not to spend money! This is especially bad, since I'm on seasonal leave from my job. It really sucks. If only I could exchange Frih$'s for Microsoft points.

What really sucks is the fact that I wanna buy Doom and Golden Axe, even though I already have plenty of games as it is. In fact, I should make it a goal of mine to finish every game I already have before I buy something new. And by finish, I mean unlock every achievement, beat the game at least ten times, and save my money on bigger games, like Bioshock and Call of Duty 4!

So, does anyone else feel the urge to waste money on their 360's?


I have only a couple games for mine. These include the few that came with it, and call of duty 4
Klaw 2
Play hexic too!!! It's free! lol. Just kidding, wel just try to do something else, go cucling walking or something. Take your mind of things.
vonboy
well, i have spend around $100 or so on buying old vc games for the wii. i have like 13 of them now, and i haven't even had it a year yet.
HabboFresh
If you love the 360, you needa buy Assasin's Creed or hire it, it's a great strategy game! Although, it's not just strategy, but try it!
enygmasoft
HabboFresh wrote:
If you love the 360, you needa buy Assasin's Creed or hire it, it's a great strategy game! Although, it's not just strategy, but try it!


I have been thinking long and hard as to weather or not to get a X box 360, since I already have a PS3, which has blue ray. The X box 360 only uses the now defunct HD-DVD, so it already has that against it. I have never used it, but are the graphics better than a PS3? Also the PS3 has a far better gaming library, with it only missing the command and conquer 3, which for whatever reason was only released on PC and the x box 360,
spinout
the 360 has gone to a bargain in prize lately!

BUT mine is crap! I will buy a PS3 as soon as it drops in prize!

Why crap - noisy !!!!! Heating problems!!!!!!! I can play it for 30 mins then I get burned if I put my hand on it! - and the proir was the same!!!!

BUy quality - buy PS3!
coreymanshack
spinout wrote:
the 360 has gone to a bargain in prize lately!

BUT mine is crap! I will buy a PS3 as soon as it drops in prize!

Why crap - noisy !!!!! Heating problems!!!!!!! I can play it for 30 mins then I get burned if I put my hand on it! - and the proir was the same!!!!

BUy quality - buy PS3!


Sounds like you're trying to play x-box in a convection oven!
rightclickscott
So, I feel like getting Ikaruga when the new Halo 3 Legendary Map pack comes out. I just need twenty bucks.

For all the people whining and complaining about the 360:
1. Yes, it makes noise when you play it. So what? It has a lot that it needs to run. Not to mention that you get over after the first, maybe second time you play it. Who really cares?
2. I've never had a heating problem with mine. Mind you, I keep it on virtually all the time that I've been near it, but it's never overheated on me. Heating issues are definetly no problem for me. If you're getting burnt by touching your 360 than either a.) you keep it on for days on end or b.) you have hands that are incredibly sensitive to heat.
3. Who cares about HD-DVD when nobody is wasting money on Blu-ray either? Honestly, the only medium I really care about are traditional DVDs, and those work just fine enough.
4. The game lineup for the 360 is amazing. I don't want a PS3 because none of the games appeal to me, except for the new Metal Gear game. Sony also seems to be screwing over it's customers by dropping their prices and making more of them with more space. This only means that all the people who bought it at launch got the raw end of the deal. I don't really care about politics, and I don't really care about how good a system is unless it's market friendly. The 360 does this perfectly with a very well put together online system and a great line-up of games. Anyone who says the 360 does not have quality games obviously has a stick up their ass, because Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, and Halo 3 even are all really fun. It's hard for anyone to say otherwise.
Related topics
HR Heaven and Hell
Any new games to recommend?
Really Weird Salaries and the "road to hell"
To the Christians, this is why I don't fear hell.
Highway to Hell?
Do Nonbelivers Go Too Hell?
Heaven, Hell, and Middle Earth?
die for america?
Bible Verses: Do Disbelievers Go To Hell?
Interpretation: Threat and Fear of Hell
AOL not accepting emails
Who and how many will be in hell?
A Chicago man in hell
Windows DLL hell
Ways to make hell good?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.