FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Detective Conan (Cased Closed) fan sites/fan sub groups?





djclue917
Do any of you know any active Detective Conan fan site or fan sub group that is currently subbing Detective Conan episodes? I'm trying to find Detective Conan web sites but I can't find any active site. Also, I'm trying to find old Detective Conan episodes, episodes 1 to 100. Thanks in advance!
escritor
Google's 4th result for "Detective Conan":

Quote:
Detective Conan Anime Free Downloads Direct
Watch Detective Conan direct downloads all episodes online!
http://www.animea.net/download/239/Detective+Conan.html


PS: I'm not associated with that site by any means. I don't know if it's is legal. Please check it before downloading anything from it.
Seiji
There is a fan site out there and if you go to TokyoTosho you can find fansubs. Case Closed is an really good series but unfortunately it has no ending, which is alright since I love watching the cases but at the same times I would like to see Conan go back to Jimmy.
escritor
Seiji wrote:
Case Closed is an really good series but unfortunately it has no ending

Wasn't it based on a manga as any other anime? Razz Maybe you can see the ending in the comic book. Smile
Monkeydog
escritor wrote:
Seiji wrote:
Case Closed is an really good series but unfortunately it has no ending

Wasn't it based on a manga as any other anime? Razz Maybe you can see the ending in the comic book. Smile

Detective Conan never ended as a manga either.

I doubt it will ever have an actual true ending, really. Love Detective Conan though.
escritor
Monkeydog wrote:
Detective Conan never ended as a manga either.

I doubt it will ever have an actual true ending, really. Love Detective Conan though.

Aw, what a pity. Sad I'm sorry for you and the other fan.
crimson_aria
Monkeydog wrote:

Detective Conan never ended as a manga either.

I doubt it will ever have an actual true ending, really. Love Detective Conan though.



As much as I enjoy and love Detective Conan, I want to see how it ends. Sad there's no ending.

I haven't watched all of the episodes yet. I really really want to know if he will ever be Kudo Shinichi again, for real and not just for a short time.


Is there a reason why it never ended in the manga?
djclue917
The manga is still ongoing right? (I just checked Wikipedia) Smile
djclue917
escritor wrote:
Google's 4th result for "Detective Conan":

Quote:
Detective Conan Anime Free Downloads Direct
Watch Detective Conan direct downloads all episodes online!
http://www.animea.net/download/239/Detective+Conan.html


PS: I'm not associated with that site by any means. I don't know if it's is legal. Please check it before downloading anything from it.


FYI, I know how to use Google. I wouldn't have asked here if I was satisfied with the search results. Anyway, what I'm looking for is a fansite or a website of a fansub group of Detective Conan (think of Dattebayo, NarutoFan, BleachExile, etc.).
djclue917
Since I still haven't found an active fansite, I'll just share this link to streaming episodes of Detective Conan (a.k.a. Case Closed).

http://www.pisoga.com/2007/10/detective-conan-case-closed.html

Enjoy! Smile
hmfans
I don't know any at all.

, I would give you some links if I did.
escritor
djclue917 wrote:
FYI, I know how to use Google. I wouldn't have asked here if I was satisfied with the search results. Anyway, what I'm looking for is a fansite or a website of a fansub group of Detective Conan (think of Dattebayo, NarutoFan, BleachExile, etc.).

That was quite offensing. I was trying to help you. Good-bye.
djclue917
escritor wrote:
djclue917 wrote:
FYI, I know how to use Google. I wouldn't have asked here if I was satisfied with the search results. Anyway, what I'm looking for is a fansite or a website of a fansub group of Detective Conan (think of Dattebayo, NarutoFan, BleachExile, etc.).

That was quite offensing. I was trying to help you. Good-bye.


How come? Read your post again and tell me why it's not the offensive one. If you really want to help me then don't make me look an idiot who doesn't know how to use search engines. I use search engines as much as possible before asking for help in forums and/or mailing lists.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who replied. Smile
djclue917
Hi again! After finding some valuable resources, I've created a Detective Conan episode listing with links and some statistics as well. I update it whenever needed, that is, whenever a new episode comes out or whenever a new subbed episode or a better version is released. I've included only the episode number, title, and 'based on' information since the width is limited. You can click the links at the statistics part to highlight the episodes which match the given 'classification'.
Pikokola
conan eh...
it's hard to find "good and reliable" source for it since it's licensed and few people will think to sub it while he got nothing of fame compared of subbing some over rated licensed anime like naruto, but there's some good source for it on the irc (rizon)...

and guess what... I found this one.. kaizoufansubs (rizon --> #DTCP) - be creative how to access them... I'm not going to tell you..

One info, If you familiar with detective conan with name of Case Closed, I suppose you are living in US, and conan licensed there. For that, d/l the fansub of this series is illegal... (As it will stop you...)
djclue917
Pikokola wrote:
conan eh...
it's hard to find "good and reliable" source for it since it's licensed and few people will think to sub it while he got nothing of fame compared of subbing some over rated licensed anime like naruto, but there's some good source for it on the irc (rizon)...

and guess what... I found this one.. kaizoufansubs (rizon --> #DTCP) - be creative how to access them... I'm not going to tell you..

One info, If you familiar with detective conan with name of Case Closed, I suppose you are living in US, and conan licensed there. For that, d/l the fansub of this series is illegal... (As it will stop you...)


Actually, I do not live in the US. I live somewhere in Asia but I'm not going to tell where. Wink

By the way, DCTP is the major source of all Detective Conan fansubs now. Another active group is Black Organization subs. Just search Google for their websites.
goldenozaru
try detectiveconan.us its a good website that has all the eps of detective conan
wild-to-pk-u
well since i saw this thread i found a couple places http://www.animefart.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=208 has 1-200 or 250 something like that and i think there all in megavideo

http://www.detectiveconan.us/detective-conan-season-1/ not 100% if they all work if not i got like 3 or 4 more sites that you can use this one has 1 - 206 http://www.animekiwi.com/detective-conan/
and then http://www.animea.net/series
jujugotoday
Monkeydog wrote:
escritor wrote:
Seiji wrote:
Case Closed is an really good series but unfortunately it has no ending

Wasn't it based on a manga as any other anime? Razz Maybe you can see the ending in the comic book. Smile

Detective Conan never ended as a manga either.

I doubt it will ever have an actual true ending, really. Love Detective Conan though.



Actually, at the end of the 500th episode they said that they were halfway done.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Anime and Comics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.