FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New girlfriend

kinkoftw
i just got a new girlfriend 1 week ago and she farted at dinner so i had to say to her we are over b/c i just dont like that stuff man lol what if she farted y we are having @#$ or something that would be bad i would never talk to her again lol
jeremyp
kinkoftw wrote:
i just got a new girlfriend 1 week ago and she farted at dinner so i had to say to her we are over b/c i just dont like that stuff man lol what if she farted y we are having @#$ or something that would be bad i would never talk to her again lol

Lucky escape for your ex girlfriend.
escritor
kinkoftw wrote:

What's the point of this thread Question The aim of this forum is to be a place of deep and/or meaningful discussions about relationships. You can post things like that in your own Frihost blog (see the link to create it at the centre-top of this page).
bonestorm74
Interesting. Was this a huge, house shaking fart or what?
cavey
I'm glad for her sake, that she got away before it got serious, to find a normal guy. I feel sorry for the girls that have to live up to your standards that you probably cannot live up to yourself!
Drawingguy
I don't get this. Was it a joke? Or did you really end a 'relationship' because someone did something completely natural, that everyone does in public?
escritor
cavey wrote:
I'm glad for her sake, that she got away before it got serious, to find a normal guy.

Drawingguy wrote:
I don't get this. Was it a joke?

I'm glad I'm not alone here. Let's improve the quality of this forum. Cool
supjapscrapper
my od! I'm happy for her that you are not together anymore....dump your girl friend because she farted..this has got to be the dumbest thing I ever heard man, seriously..maan!
apple
I'm with the majority here.....it worked out well for her.

so what if a girl farts?
you know not being able to fart is a medical complication that can result in death?

thank god my husband is not the kinda man that is bothered by soemthing as simple as a fart.
escritor
apple wrote:

you know not being able to fart is a medical complication that can result in death?

Weird. Shocked I didn't know it. Does it have a name?
apple
escritor wrote:
apple wrote:

Weird. Shocked I didn't know it. Does it have a name?

hey, right away its not harmful but like holding it in over a period of time can cause serious bowel issues and holding it in can cause hemorrhoids.

(so I read)
redchic
i am speechless..... ended a relationship because of a fart....... wow! i mean if she had done it in your face or something i could understand cause that's nasty but oh hell. loosen up dude yes women do fart and need to bathe and use the bathroom just like guys do.
molif
seriously.. just because of a fart..

like you don fart.. humans fart.. so be it if they are male or female.. we do fart at times which we cannot control sometimes..

give it a break man..
wait till u start living with a woman, then u will start to realise we all both sex are the same only that woman got breast and vagina and we men have penis.. tt's all..

fart is never a issue to break up a relationship.. stupid excuse..
ovidiuo
molif wrote:
seriously.. just because of a fart..

like you don fart.. humans fart.. so be it if they are male or female.. we do fart at times which we cannot control sometimes..

give it a break man..
wait till u start living with a woman, then u will start to realise we all both sex are the same only that woman got breast and vagina and we men have penis.. tt's all..

fart is never a issue to break up a relationship.. stupid excuse..

You said it perfectly. But (there is allways a but) farting at the first date... I mean ... wtf.

Maybe she didn't liked him or ... I don't knpw but you are right in most of your post.

We are all humans and we fart. Animals fart to. And if you live with someone else you can (and should) accept averything good or bad in that person if you love her. If you don't love her why are you with her in the first place?
SpellcasterDX
I'm sorry but that's just stupid. As if you've never farted? Or have you never heard a female fart?

That's the most ridiculous reason for a break-up I've ever heard. Farting is natural, whether you're male or female. Rolling Eyes
blackheart
redchic wrote:
i mean if she had done it in your face or something i could understand cause that's nasty but oh hell.

Hey, I'm guilty as charged ('twas one time, I swear!) and the boyfriend told me off, and has one embarassing personal joke to use against me, but we somehow we managed to work through it Wink .

In the scheme of things - and as gross as it is - even farting in a guy's face isn't a relationship ender. (That is, if it's a well rounded relationship, and not just a casual coupeling).

ovidiuo wrote:

But (there is allways a but) farting at the first date... I mean ... wtf.

Maybe she didn't liked him or ...

or... she had gas? I mean, I'd do my best not to fart on a first date, but these things do happen from time to time. I've never heard of a girl farting around a guy because she didn't like him.

=> Jess
escritor
It seems that he won't come back. At least he has not posted anything since that day.

blackheart wrote:
I've never heard of a girl farting around a guy because she didn't like him.

Hehe. I imagine an article somewhere like Women Today Magazine giving girls this advice.
supjapscrapper
escritor wrote:
It seems that he won't come back. At least he has not posted anything since that day.

blackheart wrote:
I've never heard of a girl farting around a guy because she didn't like him.

Hehe. I imagine an article somewhere like Women Today Magazine giving girls this advice.

lol, hi8s thread has developed into something very funny Very Happy yeah that would be great you know. Those magazines are full of trash anyway... Very Happy

I also do not think girls should fart around a guy they want to seduce lol! no seriously, the topic was that she farted at dinner, with his whole family and didn't bother. At least that was what I understood. girls fart as much as guys man. and I've been noticing lately that girls really do not bother doing this or even burping around guys...they think it is cool... I personally think considering this as being "cool" behavior is really low level man, I think it's a turn-off... the same way guys do burp, fart or behave very coarsely around girls. Guys haven't been showing any respect for girls for years, now girls do the same. I wonder if we're gonna take sh** in front of our parents in 10 years, or if everybody is gonna start having sex in the parc because the weeather is nice... and it's good for children to know what sex is ...
escritor
^supjapscrapper, if it all is going to happen, please warn me. I've got to find another world to live in.
asim
hi,

i think its a stupid reason to break a relationship, everybody fart's and its just natural, no need to ignore anyone if he or she farts, would you hate yourself if you farted in public, just try to get in her situation, how would you feel if someone break up wid you coz you farted, heh, cmon man show up some sense.
geriav
sometimes we have to consider that fart. What is she couldn't hold it any longer? or may be there was a sudden change in her stomach that makes her farted (that loud)?

Smile
escritor
Again I repeat that the author of this thread seems to have definitely leaved Frihost...

However, as people keep replying to it, I've found this link and want to share to everybody: FACTS ON FARTS, a deep FAQ on everything you should know about them.