FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Skateboarding

kinkoftw
yep, i skate i have been for about 6 years i have 3 sponsors DC, Soul Ride , Charlotte skates
i am hoping maybe one day to become pro
agustin
hey man im a skateboarder form argentina. I love skateboarding. you gotta be good to ride for dc and those sponsors. have you got a part or somethind to show up your tricks? I im filming a video its gonna be out soon. where are you from?
yupeng
I think that SkateBoarding is a kind of sports for those young kids......I'm old ,i think.......
I haven't played with skateboarding yet,but i think it is funny ........
Razz
coreymanshack
You have sponsors? You don't have a team though? Hard to believe you are sponsored without being on a team.
hlavco
I'd love to learn to skateboard, but I've never bothered to do it. A lot of kids at my college do it, they have all sorts of weird skateboards, longboards, and other odd contraptions. If I'm gonna get into it, it'd probably be best to start soon. For now, it's just Tony Hawk games, though.
datter
The last time I was on a skateboard was... get ready for this... about 25 years ago. If you think that's a big number, imagine how I must feel. Smile I was never very good at skateboarding, and back then things were different anyway. It was more of a means to get from place to place than the true sport it's turned into these days. Turn pro? If you could have told me back then that there would even be an option of being a pro-skateboarder someday I'd have laughed at you. Times sure have changed, good luck and don't break any limbs. Smile