FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My name is Todd

kinkoftw
Hello my name is todd i am 18 and i am wanting to start online webs to make money i am thinking it will be about of fun i am hoping i can get 50+ websites up and running in 1 year and keep it growing
escritor
kinkoftw wrote:
Hello my name is todd i am 18 and i am wanting to start online webs to make money i am thinking it will be about of fun i am hoping i can get 50+ websites up and running in 1 year and keep it growing

Hello Todd! Please make use of ponctuation next time, because it's hard to read it when you don't.
bonestorm74
Hey there, how's it going? Welcome to the forums. I agree with the above post about punctuation, it does make posts easier to read.

Anyway I'm sure you'll find this a great place to hang out and have some fun, and also meet some interesting people. Take care and I'll see you around the place probably. Wink
ashok
Welcome to the community and all the best for your aspirations!

escritor wrote:
Please make use of ponctuation next time

I'm sure you wanted to say punctuation Laughing
nivinjoy
Hi dear friend welcome to the forums....Have a nice stay here at all the forums...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing

Browse around through all the forums and keep on posting more and more...Keep rocking mann...!!! Dancing Dancing
escritor
ashok wrote:
I'm sure you wanted to say punctuation Laughing

Yes, I did. I'm sorry I broke a spelling rule of your language. Hereafter I'll work hard to avoid making other language mistakes.