FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

runescape

kinkoftw
ppl say runescape is bad game it is not u just hve to be good at it and know what u are doing.... i have been paying for 5 years and it is still fun so u can play to www.runescape.com
Ecthelion
Err... there are already quite a few topics on runescape if I'm not mistaken.

My point of view on the matter: runescape isn't bad, but it just sucks too much time if you want to get good.
landed
kinkoftw wrote:
ppl say runescape is bad game it is not u just hve to be good at it and know what u are doing.... i have been paying for 5 years and it is still fun so u can play to www.runescape.com

one news Smile :

aster 2008 - For All Players!
This Easter may be the busiest yet for the Easter Bunny. His sugary stockpile has been raided by critters, so, to keep up with demand, he's found an unusual way of making chocolate for his Easter treats: the gooey gaze of the chocatrice!
Blarg
Yeah, I do have to admit the game has gone down the drain since it was released as a top game on Miniclip. I actually enjoyed playing it and chatting to friends and so on before the tidal wave of under 13's flooded the server's with their incorrect grammar and annoying ways (not all, just most).

Even though the game does have a 13+ age rating at registration, even Jagex (game's creators) spread the message of a game for all ages.

After that and the safety filled updates of recent times, I just gave up altogether.
FlyingYouri
I was playing, level 70. Skiller. But now, I hate RuneScape, why? The wilderness is died Sad . I was lead a clan, but I was banned. I receive cash from a retired frend for clan. It was for me, I get banned by the another administrator/clanleader. But now is the wilderness died xD .
romeo123
I like runescape it takes the bordom away,it feels like your own life,members have good features since i have been a member be4.u can play forever and u will get addicted to it ( i am but into graphics now so no time) the game is very challenging with skills and i like chatting wit my friends. its a good game.
solutionpros
I once met someone online who actually told me about chatting on Runescape and ever since then I've not been able to really access it. Can someone check it out?
orrvaa
if you are member if can be fun but i dont pay for this game it only 5 from 10
Feroc1ty
The game itself isn't worth playing, but botting is that game is great, you can earn some real cash.
R4J4H-D4T-808
i use to play runescape and i dont like it lol i just dont know why
legend2memba
hey ppl. Just incase you all didnt knw runescape is going fullscreen for p2p and is getting graphics update Very Happy . Idk when it'll update but frm what i knw its gonna be soon. Twisted Evil
legend2memba
Feroc1ty wrote:
The game itself isn't worth playing, but botting is that game is great, you can earn some real cash.
yeh um after the update that kinda went down the drain Razz. Also merching also kinda went down and all i really do now to make money is to chop yews. o yeh and botting is also very cool. i downloaded a bot pack that contains like 50 + of them Twisted Evil
webpagist81884
runescape sucks balls.
Zombie
theres a dedicated thread for runescape, please use that one

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-5745.html
rvec
Zombie wrote:
theres a dedicated thread for runescape, please use that one

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-5745.html

-close-