FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cybersix

zanzou
Did anyone ever watch the cartoon "Cybersix"?

It was one of the great loves of my childhood, and I still really like it.. the animation was really amazing. :)

If anyone is interested, the first volume is available for download here: http://www.zannen.ca/cybersix.php

I wish I could get my hands on this series, and this is a good start, even if I can't get the original Spanish.
blk3
The title doesn't ring a bell, I'm not familiar with this one. Maybe its 70s or 80s cartoon.
zanzou
blk3 wrote:
The title doesn't ring a bell, I'm not familiar with this one. Maybe its 70s or 80s cartoon.

Nope. Comic released in 1993, the cartoon in 1999. :) It wasn't aired for very long in the US, apparently.
blk3
maybe you could post a link to a picture or a trailer, the link you gave above I think is an article about the manga.
zanzou
Here's the intro.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ldyavKTIN6Q
blk3
I've seen the intro and I think they never shown it in my country (Philippines) yet.
zanzou
blk3 wrote:
I've seen the intro and I think they never shown it in my country (Philippines) yet.

Hmmm... If they haven't by now, it's not likely. It was a 13 episode series that apparently was mainly aired in Canada.

:) If you look for the videos on youtube though, it's a good series.
vaoger
I never heard of it?
the intro look nice to me...
Downloading.....
tsukiyuuki
Cybersix was an awesome show - it is unfortunately fairly obscure, but I think more people should watch it, because it deserves to be more popular! The problem with it where I live - that is, what kept it from getting really popular - is, I think, the time and the channel it used to be on. It was on at eleven thirty or midnight one night a week on Teletoon, which wasn't a channel that a lot of people at the target audience for the show either watched at all or watched at that time.

I actually downloaded the TV series last year - I tired to buy either it or the comic, but wasn't able to find either of them anywhere. I also just checked Amazon.ca right now, and every that comes up when you search "Cybersix" is listed as "currently unavailable", which makes me wonder if the comic has gone out of print, or if the license for the show has run out.

If someone wants me to upload the series somewhere, I definitely will - just PM me and ask.