FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Daily Jokes & Quotes

tamilparks
Dear Friends, I have uploaded my website with Daily Jokes, Joke of the day, and quotes also... so please visit my webpage and send your comments also....

http://www.funworld.frih.net
http://www.funworld.frih.net/jokes/index.php
http://www.funworld.frih.net/quotes/index.php

please check these webpages and enjoy with us...

your comments may encourage us...
escritor
  1. All sections should use the same design.
  2. I saw no link to the Quoted page from the Jokes one nor viceversa.
  3. There's no link to the Contact Us page in the main front page.
  4. I liked the theme you chose for your forum Smile
tamilparks
escritor thanks a lot for your very nice comments, very soon i will do the updates,
escritor
tamilparks wrote:
escritor thanks a lot for your very nice comments, very soon i will do the updates,

Be welcome. Remember that I checked only navigation/presentation stuff. What really matters for your site is the quality of the jokes. Wink

Good luck.
nivinjoy
The site was nice mann...I could see some good jokes out there...Nice work...Keep it up...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
tamilparks
dear friend nivinjoy and escritor thanks a lot....

if you wish you can also post your jokes here and enjoy with me... and our visitors, can you tell me how can i get more visitors and how i can encourage them....
escritor
tamilparks wrote:
if you wish you can also post your jokes here and enjoy with me...

Thank you for the invitation, but I don't know many jokes. Very Happy Even if I did, I couldn't tell them in English in a funny way.
tamilparks
escritor thanks a lot for your help, can i know do you have good templates with you (in html)
escritor
tamilparks wrote:
escritor thanks a lot for your help, can i know do you have good templates with you (in html)

Take a look at this directory of open source templates: OSWD.org. I like it. Smile
tamilparks
ok thanks dear friend i will check that
nivinjoy
escritor wrote:
Take a look at this directory of open source templates: OSWD.org. I like it. Smile

Thanx for sharing the link...It is a wonderful site with a large number of website templates...!!!
tamilparks
thanks for the link it gives me a very large number of templates with great designes
escritor
If you need help with customising the template you pick up, there are many people ready to help you at Design Tips and Html, CSS and Javascript. Wink
tamilparks
ok thanks its also very useful and helpful to me ...
escritor
Be welcome, friend. Smile