FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warhammer 40k Comic

basementgamesltd
Hey all,

I saw these comics in a local New Jersey comic shop about a year ago and was finally able to spend some time reading through them.

Being that I missed the original Warhammer 40k cartoons that the black library put out, I might have to go back and see if I can get copies. This comic just left me longing for a movie or computer generated graphics movie (i.e. Beowulf or Renaissance) that pulled the whole Warhammer 40k universe into a visual end. The Black Library and associated writers have spend so much time building this universe and related story lines, books, characters, etc. that a movie or series of short stories would take this whole universe in a new direction. For example, I think the Star Trek series has forever strengthened with books ... Star Wars too ... Blade Runner has had a few positive, impacting books ... and any of the Aliens based books make that freaking nightmare of a creature just that much scarier. Read this cartoon/book if you like the Warhammer 40K universe, but take your time. Appreciate the artwork, appreciate the visuals that move what you have read with the books together with the vision the writers and designers with Games Workshop!

Keep it real...