FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Forum] Answered posts

escritor
It would be nice if there was an option to filter threads and show only answered posts.

[Edited]: Sorry for posting it. Please move it to the Suggestions forum. Sad
rvec
moved
why would you need only answered posts? If you want to answer some unanswered posts I can understand, but answered?

For unanswered: http://www.frihost.com/forums/search.php?search_id=unanswered
Doesn't work if you change the id to answered Wink I already tried Razz
escritor
rvec wrote:
moved
why would you need only answered posts? If you want to answer some unanswered posts I can understand, but answered?

For unanswered: http://www.frihost.com/forums/search.php?search_id=unanswered
Doesn't work if you change the id to answered Wink I already tried Razz

Yes, I meant unanswered. I was really sleepy that time. :p

Thank you for moving and giving that link.
lethaltriad
On some other forums that I am a member.. when I reply to a thread there is a green tick/check mark beside the thread the next time I refresh the forum so I can know that i've replied to it already.
rvec
lethaltriad wrote:
On some other forums that I am a member.. when I reply to a thread there is a green tick/check mark beside the thread the next time I refresh the forum so I can know that i've replied to it already.

Here you can see your nick in the "Last Post " column and you'll see the topic image change after you've opened it. We think that's enough.
escritor
lethaltriad wrote:

My original question was about threads that have no replies, not only those that I haven't seen/commented. The link given by rvec was exactly what I wanted.
Akito
Yeh on a forum theres a mod (moderation), they flag the thread if its been answered or solved.
escritor
Akito wrote:
Yeh on a forum theres a mod (moderation), they flag the thread if its been answered or solved.

The authors of the threads themselves do that at the Wordpress.com forums. Smile
rvec
escritor wrote:
Akito wrote:

The authors of the threads themselves do that at the Wordpress.com forums. Smile

You also can do it yourself here. Just edit the post.
escritor
rvec wrote:
escritor wrote:
Akito wrote:

You also can do it yourself here. Just edit the post.

You mean to edit its title to "[solved] Title" or something like that?
rvec
if you want to, of course you can.
Some people even change the title to something like "[solved]please close".
But I don't like that because it makes it harder to find the topic when you need it later.
escritor
rvec wrote:
if you want to, of course you can.
Some people even change the title to something like "[solved]please close".
But I don't like that because it makes it harder to find the topic when you need it later.

I fully understand you. Thanks.

We better try follow a standard.