FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for Anxiety

gandalfthegrey
Hi,

I would like to know ...
(1) If anyone has undergone Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for Anxiety, and what were the results like.

(2) If anyone knows of any good Hypnotists/Hypnotherapists or Psychiatirst/Doctors that do hypnosis in Toronto / Southern Ontario.
escritor
Do hypnosis sessions really work?
vineeth
Hypnosis, Hynotherapy and all those pshychological approaches will work only if you believes that they really work for you and it requires your full co-operation. No one can simply hypnotize you without your willful consent. It is almost like faith in God and all.

But Psychiatry is a different approach. Anyway, give hynotherapy a try !
escritor
I'm not interested in having psychiatry, hynotherapy, dolphintherapy nor acupuncture. Wink
I was just wondering if it had real results. Smile Thank you for telling me about it.
IconicWar
I have a science teacher who said that he underwent a true hypnosis session with "The Amazing Boris".
He said that it's like falling asleep, but still being able to hear his voice.
redace
gandalfthegrey wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know ...
(1) If anyone has undergone Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for Anxiety, and what were the results like.

(2) If anyone knows of any good Hypnotists/Hypnotherapists or Psychiatirst/Doctors that do hypnosis in Toronto / Southern Ontario.

I know one fake doctor who uses hypnosis as a trick to get information from real doctors one already knows to get the diagnosis - than he seems like a magician and lot of people belive him.