FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What version of Photoshop do you use?

Skyte Resengard
I use CS2. I'm really enjoying it.
gamo
I use Photoshop 7.0. I think it is too full feature for everyone design web. With its effect, we can do everything beautiful. It is important that we have to have artistic eyes and analysing mind to outline the layout of graphics. I feel gradient is very useful to web designer because its ease to do and very convenient to slice to very small pieces. And you know small graphics is same mean with small file size, then quick download speed, make visiter feel free. Graphics file format should use is "gif" for small file size but we should use "jpg" format for larger graphics as picture, because in this case make file size better than use "gif" format. You should slice image to many pieces because these pieces will be send to client at a time, mean high speed.
I think you will have more advanced ideas. Let me know.
yjwong
I think CS 8.0 or 7.0 is enough.
DimAce
I use CS2 too.
shwetanshu
i too use cs2, but i liked photoshop 7.0 more, but after i formatted my HDD, i lost its setup, so i downloaded the latest version.
statusfashions
I use CS2 Currently And I am Hooked to it right Now. My previous installation was photoshop 6.
Lots of changes have been made since then.
Aimewitue
i use the 7.0 version Wink
ankhezar
cs2, finally they broght type preview(even if it is not very useful, cause word example doesnt show every aspect of the font:))
meangurl
cs2, it's totally awesome although i still prefer using the old 7.0, it may be old but it still suits my needs. the extra features in cs2 doesn't matter, what matters is your skill in creating creative graphics.
rohan2kool
I use CS2, but am not really enjoying it, it takes up a lot of system resources...
comsci18
i use adobe photoshop creative suit (not 2)
because it doesn't slowly for me
and it easy to use for me
Ali_karimi
I use cs2 too.It Is good.
[I think corel Is realy something]
leodv
CS2 is a better choice for new users... It's interface looks so clean and clear... It's a great graphic editor for every needs.
boringest
i use cs...not sure if it's cs but have been using it since version 5.0
silentpark
hmm CS2... i think its best compatible... allows many features and its environment isn't bad Wink
Jack_Hammer
I have never really like Photoshop i don't know why, I would suggest PSP 7.0 is the best but the releases after V7 are basically Jasc's equivilant to Photoshop which in my excperiance is never the right thing to do, but occasionaly I use Photoshop but I can't remember what version I use.
gamo
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I have never really like Photoshop i don't know why, I would suggest PSP 7.0 is the best but the releases after V7 are basically Jasc's equivilant to Photoshop which in my excperiance is never the right thing to do, but occasionaly I use Photoshop but I can't remember what version I use.

Version is not important thing. What ever version you use are good if you can create great graphics by it. This does not need discuss, is it?
HunterMac
I use CS 8.0 - but I will remember 4.0 as the quickest and best version ever Wink. Newer version could be a little faster... Confused
budazz
i installed the CS2 and i think there is no big changes compare to 7.0 and cs.... Very Happy
drandyy
CS 8.0, its good, i also use CS2 9.0
Raged
I also use CS2 and it rocks. before i had PS 7.0
Daniel15
Jack_Hammer wrote:

I used to use Paint Shop Pro 6.0 (as I found it's a lot better than the newer ones) but now I'm learning how to use Photoshop 7.

The newer versions of Paint Shop Pro aren't good at all...I was trying Paint Shop Pro 8.0, and it was so slow, it wasn't funny. As well as that, the installation took up about 200MB (i think Paint Shop Pro 6.0's installation was about 40MB)
Daniel15
Jack_Hammer wrote:

I used to use Paint Shop Pro 6.0 (as I found it's a lot better than the newer versions) but now I'm learning how to use Photoshop 7.

The newer versions of Paint Shop Pro aren't good at all...I was trying Paint Shop Pro 8.0, and it was so slow, it wasn't funny. As well as that, the installation took up about 200MB (i think Paint Shop Pro 6.0's installation was about 40MB)
grief
I only have version 6. I only tried the trial version of cs2 for a while, so hadn't had the chance to explore every feature, but I couldn't see that much of a difference between the two.
Rafe
i got cs but i can update to cs2 any time. its just not really worth it cuz cs2 is no big difference.
Dimaod
I am using 7 version of Photoshop....
I think its ok.....
I am using it not very often and for me there is no need for newest one Wink
dule
hamilton
The best tool would be the liquify filter which was introduced in Adobe Photoshop 6.
It sounds like you can also use this filter in Photoshop Elements which is the lighter version of Photoshop for the more casual user.
amperx
im using cs2, cause of its multi selection of layers and its duplicating features, cause im into digital art, just cant go back to 7 because of these features alone Very Happy
RitaPat
I use cs4 Razz
ankur209
You all will amazed to know that i'm still hanging on to that older version
Adobe Phoshop 7.
I love working on it...as i'm quite familiar with its shortcuts and tools and environment. Wink
welshsteve
I have had a copy of CS2 for some time and use this. can't afford to replace it, but it does the job for me Smile
tamilparks
i am using Photoshop CS2