FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need a little help here about frihost account

ebanlearning
I am a new user. actually is one of my friend introduce me, but till now i haven't get the approve of the hosting..I have full fill the requirement and already apply the account...The approvement need to take how long? by the way, do any one know which we site provide a step by step for create a database for user log in and log out cause i need it for my project,thanks...
rvec
there is a list of 123 people waiting to get approved. So the account creators are a little buzzy.

And if you have your hosting you will have a Cpanel to change settings, upload files and do a lot more stuff on your hosting. If you can't figure out how to make a database in 1 min I'll help you Wink
CTMiB
rvec wrote:
there is a list of 123 people waiting to get approved. So the account creators are a little buzzy.

Plus, they're still in a holding pattern on creating new accounts, based on the last word from the administrators here.
Bockman
CTMiB wrote:
rvec wrote:

Plus, they're still in a holding pattern on creating new accounts, based on the last word from the administrators here.

Just restarted doing them. there are a lot of them pending and will take a bit more time than usual, but we're handling them as fast as we can.

Be Well Cool
CTMiB
Bockman wrote:
CTMiB wrote:
rvec wrote:

Just restarted doing them. there are a lot of them pending and will take a bit more time than usual, but we're handling them as fast as we can.

Be Well Cool

I saw your post on this about 5 minutes after I posted my previous response... that's how good my timing is - I let people know there's a problem just as soon as it gets fixed! Laughing
SpellcasterDX
rvec wrote:

And if you have your hosting you will have a Cpanel to change settings, upload files and do a lot more stuff on your hosting. If you can't figure out how to make a database in 1 min I'll help you Wink

Wouldn't he get DirectAdmin if he got hosting?
rvec
no, new accounts are added to VPS 1 for all I know.
ebanlearning
thank for the inform...so i should wait then, while i am busy with the website desgin...and also crazy about the database that i dont know how to use...I also plan for backup plan that using local server to preview the web for the presentation of the project..but the way,are there any localserver that is more easy to use and manage? other taht easyphp?
rvec
there are a lot of others like wanp and xampp
http://www.wampserver.com/en/
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

But I think they are all about the same.