FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What should I do?

Azure77
I've known this girl since the 8th grade and it's been 3 years. We used to chat occasionnally but I've really got to know her in the past month and I'm starting to like her a lot. We share some common interests, we often work together in class, and she seems to be enjoying her time with me.

How can I know if she shares my feelings, or she simply appreciates my friendship? Is there any particular signs I should pick up or pay attention to?

What would be a good way to ask her about it without it being too awkward?

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Bikerman
My advice would be to simply pluck up courage and ask for a date. Cinema is always a good bet Smile
If she says no then nothing lost and you can still be friends (if you want to). If she says yes then she knows she is accepting a date, and is hopefully interested in a bit of romance.
TrueFact
I agree with Bikerman. It is better than interpreting situations the way you like or simply think that she likes you back and face the brute truth at the end.

Have some courage and ask her for a date... or just make more plain and simple and ask her directly is she likes you...
Coen
Can't do much else then agree with the posts above.
Gieter
Bikerman wrote:
My advice would be to simply pluck up courage and ask for a date. Cinema is always a good bet Smile
If she says no then nothing lost and you can still be friends (if you want to). If she says yes then she knows she is accepting a date, and is hopefully interested in a bit of romance.

Yup, and if she liked the first date, go for a second date. Everything will start to go automatically then.

Have fun.
Azure77
Thanks guys,

I think I just might as well give that a try.

Wish me luck Smile
Flarkis
try spending more time with her. See if you can get to spend time alone more often, just talk. and if the time seems right ask her if she would like to go out with you
supjapscrapper
I agree with Bikerman. You got to take it to the next step by showing her that you want to spend time with her but in a different context. Not just as colleagues but as something more than friends. Here the setting and the context are very important. You got to take her to dating places, to be alone with her, isolate yourself from the rest of the world, take her to more personal occasions, where you would only take somethinmg very close to you. Like family events or some private ebvent. Use eye-language and just repeat "You know that I like you" very often. if she responds well by going with you everywhere and accepting your compliments, or even returning them, then you can get on by making body contact. joke and hit or dancing are good ways Very Happy all you gotz to do then is to wait for her invitation to kiss: look into her yeyes and you'll know when Very Happy
Coen
Just be gentle and polite to her during the date. Most important, be yourself. You want her to like and even fall in love with you and not some stressed version of yourself. Good luck Smile
apple
I hope you did what bikerman suggested and asked her to the movies.

so????????

what happened?

what'd she say?

did you go?

common, details details!!!
nigam
You look into her eyes. Everything will answer to you questions if she likes you as lover or just a friendship. I have been through with this situation before. Keep spending time with her and if you can't see her in a day, you just send her message by saying " take care always when im not around".
Afaceinthematrix
Bikerman basically said what I was going to say, but in a nicer way. In these type of situations, I only have one piece of advice that I give to people.... That is "Zip up your 'man suit' and ask the chick out."