FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Monty Python

lotte
What do you think to all the Monty Python stuff, I can't believe anyone not findin them hilarious.

I found the "Self-defense Against Fresh Fruit" sketch cool

heres the script thingy if you haven't seen it: http://www.jumpstation.ca/recroom/c...hon/banana.html
CaSsiDy
monty python is hilarious.

holy hand grenade Very Happy
davmcmul
Ic an't get enough of this stuff,

Excuse me, is this the right room for an argument?

NudgeNudge

THIS...IS AN EX-PARROT!

we are going to climb the two peaks of kilimanjaro
there's only one
what? Oh. Oh dear. Well then, you can go first then.
There's only one of me
What?

Hell's Grannies

Pure, brilliant comedy, cannot be beaten
Ootec
Does your wife play cricket?
(I hope i got that right!)

Oh, I have to see the real thing someday...
linangan
On the 30th anniversary of Monty Python's Flying Circus in 1999, I realized how Python had graduated beyond being a cult in the conventional sense to being something more like a religion, not least because it offered the chance of salvation to sinners who had no sense of humour but who could attain grace through endless repetition (like the catechism) of the Dead Parrot sketch, so that other people might think they were funny after all. The trouble is, as I realised when I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail again just recently, Python itself just isn't funny any more, and becomes even less so when you tear aside the veil of the temple and let Cleese, Idle, Palin and co ramble on about how they met at the Footlights, had a row on location doing "Grail", bitched about each other all the time and disliked the late Graham Chapman for being a pissed-up old poof. I finished the book feeling thoroughly depressed. Maybe that's the point. Given its dimensions, this book is probably intended to be chained like a bible in cheese shops, the better to uplift the devoted.
rocker935
Those movies/shows are incredible, what more could be said?
MYP415
Yea monty python is good, but the popularity of it has died out
Coclus
Monty Python is just genius..
ddukki
I love Monty Python, but I've never actually finished one of their movies. But I guess that just shows how awesome they are. You don't have to watch the whole movie to enjoy it. In fact, most of their jokes are in separate skits in the movie, anyway. So hilarious.