FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

file size

azaghal
how much is the max size of the allowed and uploaded files?
dan751
Up to 250MB I'm pretty sure of.Very Happy but then then you would only have one file, so technically, as far as I know, there is no limit on the upload size, I have already uploaded zip files as big as 12MB.Smile
budazz
wow that's big...what kind of file is that?...: ) can i see your site?... Very Happy
Sunny
This is what TOS says

"We are neither an image host, file storage or downloads website. Uploading of big files is forbidden. All accounts with high traffic and/or high occupation of space will be checked "

Very fair and self explantory.This is what I make out of it.

Use the space for hosting sites not to store your big files to make your pc backup or store warez or music or to send file to your clients etc.
dan751
Sure, you can check out my site. The 12MB file has loads of other stuff in it. It was a webpage editor, but unfortunately, it wouldn't work, something wrong in the script, so I got rid of it. The larger of the files I upload in zip files are usually PHP scripts.
Bondings
There is no max. size, just don't use it for big downloads and there will be no problem.